One Tree Hill !!International Prop Day!! <33

xVikkix posted on Feb 05, 2009 at 07:43PM
Attention everyone!!! a new and exciting event will be happening from now on at every Feburary 8! What is it? its international prop day. this is a day where we can all go around giving each other a friendly prop. its a chance to meet new people and make someone's day. especially since there are no holidays in this month! ^^ i hope you all can participate since this spot has so many great people in it.
P.S. i know this would be better in the fanpop users spot, but the most of the people there hate me for some reason, just because i added myself to the 09 hottest girl pick lol. so sorry for the inconvenience. :)
P.P.S below is just one example.
link

thanks everyone i'll be seeing you all soon on happy international prop day! <333 :D

One Tree Hill 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bdavisbrookeme said…
ok! your hot lol! and i want props so this is an awesome idea =)
over a year ago xVikkix said…
laugh
finally someone replyed! i was afriad i would have to have international prop day all by myself!!
over a year ago Laurra said…
ill join sure props :)

dont really see the point in them arguing with you for that! JIZZ! if you wanted to add yourself to the pick then why not.

and WTF about wearing make up? theres nothing wrong with that - you can tell that they obviously dont!
ahahah! so true laurra. they just hate anyone with an opinion and who's not afraid to speak their mind. I guess i wreaked their happy little fanpop fam
over a year ago babygirl4ever7 said…
smile
Sounds awesome, count me in!
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
smile
I'm in. =D
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I`ll do it too. :)
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
wink
i'll do it too!
cant believe they hate you for that! w/e us oth fans are way cooler
over a year ago OTHGossipGirl said…
Sure why not.
over a year ago christina17 said…
actually, there is family day on the 16th in canada.
over a year ago inutero said…
every Feburary 8-the days RUSSIAN science!!!!
over a year ago Janni said…
I'm in;D
over a year ago nataliaryanfan said…
smirk
I'll def do it!Just to be nice!And because EVERYONE on Fanpop deserves at least one!
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
im in
kiss
i love you all!!
over a year ago anetted said…
I'm in!
over a year ago norway94 said…
wink
I'm in
smile
yeah!
big smile
horay its here! time to spread the props! you could also say happy IPD (international prop day) in shrot forum if its easier for you that way
over a year ago brattynemz said…
OMG this is today!!!
over a year ago jennifer_02 said…
heart
lol i knw i had no idea i need to start giving thm!!
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
big smile
Yay it's prop day!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Yay for Prop Day
big smile
thanks so everyone who participated! it was a huge success! i never thought that it would have spread all across fanpop! i hope it will be just as good next here! <3333
over a year ago bee--123 said…
angelic
ur welcome
over a year ago Cammie said…
I accidently came across this forum when I was checking something on the homepage.
There's always two sides to every story and xVikkix has only given her version here.
You know, Vikki, I gave both your photo and icon (both in the Users spot) a 5 star rating and commented. I didn't understand at the time why some of the users there were being unfriendly toward you and downrating your photo/icon.
The Fanpop users are not unfriendly, abusive people. Generally everyone gets on really well with each other and above all, respect you each.
You're complaining about the users but you know very well why there's bad blood between yourself and most of the users - even if you're acting like some victim.
You've actually created a lot of friction on different spots and have abused many users - without, I may add, a justified reason.
To refresh your memory, Vikki, and to be fair to the other users, I'm linking below to where and how this all got started.
YOU started the bad ball rolling which is why most people were not accepting or gracious to you when you submitted your images.
link
last edited over a year ago