One Tree Hill My 6.11 Leyton (and a little Naley) Theory

tvfan5 posted on Nov 18, 2008 at 09:03PM
My 6.11 Leyton (and a little Naley) Theory:

PLEASE ADD THINGS :]

I think the idea of 6.11 was that the two couples in a way, swapped positions.

Naley-The “nobody” fell in love with the “somebody”.
---In Tree Hill reality, Haley fell in love with the most popular/famous guy in the school. In the AU, Nathan fell in love with the most popular/famous girl in the town.
---In both they got married quickly, but in the AU instead of Haley leaving Nathan for the tour, Nathan left Haley for the war.

Leyton-In Tree Hill reality, Lucas was FASCINATED with Peyton, and would watch (or stare, if you would) at her even though they had never talked. In the AU, Peyton was fascinated with Luke and would do the same even though they had never talked. In Tree Hill reality Luke exaggerated the problem with Peyton’s car so that he could talk to her more, and in the AU Peyton broke down her car on purpose so she could talk to Luke. In Tree Hill reality, Peyton was settling for much less than she deserved (bad boy Nathan) and in the AU Luke believes he doesn’t need anything more than what he has (Karen’s Café). In s1, Peyton was extremely independent, and in the AU Luke was too. The first time they spoke they both revealed a personal experience with the other..In s1 Luke told Peyton about Dan and basketball and in the AU, Peyton told Luke about Dan and her mom being in love..

Also, I know Keith and Dan are in no way the same, but in Tree Hill Reality Keith watched Luke when Dan left, and in the AU, Dan watched Peyton when her mom died.

This could be far off, but I just found it interesting. I am probably missing a lot of stuff but this is off the top of my head. If you have anymore to add, I would love that!!
last edited on Nov 18, 2008 at 09:10PM

One Tree Hill 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
You totally have some good points! And I really agree with you!! Great job;D