One Tree Hill 6.10 Discussion.

addiee posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 06:02PM
heyy againn, another discussion about the new epsiode, 'Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous'

Please post all thoughts, ideas, questions, etc. about tonight's episode and anything eles you want to talk about!

One Tree Hill 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I really liked this episode Brooke was hilarious as usual i really loved her scenes with Millie and i loved what she said to Julian and i loved the USO concert the only problem i have is i know Luke was jealous but their was no reason for him to punch Julian i really think he did anything to get punched and i really think that Julian is interested in making the Ravens into the movie with no strings attached.
over a year ago gogokef said…
To begin with the USO concert..I LOVED IT<33 Especially Kate..she was amazing and I loved the scenes Sam&Mia had together..It was really interesting! Brooke ROCKED..I loved her scene with Julian when she made clear that If he messes up with Leyton..HE'S DEAD! LOL! OF COURSE I ADORED the Leyton scenes..all of them! Especially the last one when Lucas admitted his past mistakes..I fEll for him all over again..He's the Lucas we knew! It was AN AMAZING episode the only annoying thing was Gigi&Mouth..I felt sorry for Milie!! BTW..Brooke's reaction when Milie said to her that she's a virgin "NOT EVEN?" WAS HILARIOUS! LMAO!
last edited over a year ago