One Tree Hill Say something nice about your oth buddies

dermer4ever posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 02:24AM
I am pretty sure this fits here. We have all made all friends that we have gotten to know on here whether it is the oth spot or the Brucas/Naley/ or Leyton spot. So basically this is say something nice about your oth buddies. this should fun it is not easy to come up with some thing

One Tree Hill 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago naley_4ever said…
i want to say that i LOVE all the naley girls!
we always have each others backs and you are the nicest people!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I have to say i love all My Brucas and Naley buddies they are so sweet and nice. I also have to say that Laurra, Ale, and Rachel are really nice even though we do not ship the same couple they are still nice and Laurra always has killer plans.
over a year ago ElliesOwner said…
I agree with naley_4ever I really appreciate all the Naley girls. Sometimes I have a really hard time with the OTH Spot fans b/c of all the bickering and just plain immaturity and honestly 90% of the time I feel like I totally don't belong on the spot BUT I would totally go to bat for any of the OTH fans.
I think that the OTH Spot fans are more like a family then any other spots b/c there is so much drama and fighting but I can fight or be aggreviated with one of the OTH Spot fans but no one outside of the OTH Spot better. I mean I believe we all geniunely care for one another.
Does that make sense?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
that does make sense their is a lot of fighting but that is like a family but i always have My Brucas buddies to back me up and i will always back up my Naley buddies.
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
I love all of my Leyton girlies!!! We're always there for each other! I also love all the amazing girls in the Naley spot. And even though I don't always agree with the BLers, they are all really nice too! Dermer, Mcewen, brattynemz and liveloveaugh are all really sweet! We have the best fans!
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
I wanna say that i LOVE all of my LP buddies (Abs07 especially, we get along SO WELL and agree on A LOT of things)!!! And they're the reason why i come on (almost) everyday, they're so much fun to talk to!!! Also, the Naley fans, i rarely know some of them, but they're still cool to talk too! And some of the BL fans as well=]]! Especially Hannah, my Twilight buddy, lmao!
over a year ago addiee said…
i LOVE my LP onesss :D<3
they are justt so awesomee to talk to, and if you need someone, they will be there for youu! <3
alsoo they are really fun to talk to we have alot of jokes together and they make me go hyper witch is just the best thing ever! LMAO :P
and really i dont know what i would do without them, yeahh i have really good friends in school and out but their not as awesomee as my leyton friends plus dont watch oth so i dont realy have someone to talk to about oth + leyton lol. (well my best friend laura is awesomee!! lol ilh.)
when i first started fanpop, i never really felt like i was apart of the leyton spot becos i didnt know anyone, but once you start a convo with themm there like another family to me and..
ILOVEYOUU! x
i do a few naley fanss and there also cool and a few brucas fanss and there really cool to. :)
over a year ago laurabaybie said…
Awwwww ^^^ Dats soo sweet.
Hahaa I'm laura :D
OTH rocks (Y)
over a year ago addiee said…
^ yeahh thankss laura my bestfriend:) (she dont watch oth LMAO!)
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Well of course I LOVE all my NH and BL girls.
But there are quite a few really really sweet LPers like georgiapeach91,tvfan5,alessandra_28(i think thats right), laurra,loves-oth,LF4E, and even though we rarely see eye to eye kathiria seems to be really close and protective of her friends and I respect that.
My Naley girls like lucysmileyface,1treehillfan,naley_4ever,
elliesowner,are all SUPER sweet
as are my BL buds like sophialover,dermer,brucas4ever,mizzfelisha­,
livelovelaugh,superstar_kk,cas_cat_2,and saBRUCAS
ILY ALL!
over a year ago loves-oth said…
LALALA!

i love everyone that i've chatted to, especially my LPers and my naley girls! i love you guys!

i'm sure all the blers [minus a few] are fine.