One Tree Hill Help?

livelovelaugh posted on Sep 29, 2008 at 10:05PM
rite so ive recently been watching the gilmore girls and ive jus got to season 6 and i cant find videos anywhere like there all broken and its really annoying that ive got this far and theres none to watch ive tried sidereel and surf the channel so if anyone knows anything please tell me =)

One Tree Hill 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
sorry Dawn i don't know:[
over a year ago leyton_love said…
have you tried typing 'gilmor girls season 6 episode __ full episode' into fanpop?? sometimes it comes up with a version that works...
over a year ago bec_rox94 said…
soz i dunno i hav bought them all i love them
dont u
whos your favourite character
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
wel ive only got to season 5 but lorali is def my fave im not a fan of rory lol
over a year ago vickiev said…
he i am the same to i live in uk and we dont get it for like a year after u so i watched it on surfthechannel to but finished now so if u go on megavideo.com that should work
vic
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
Hmmm, so you have checked sidereel, and surfthechannel. Have you tried here, I know they are all posted in the Gilmore Girls spot.
yep ive treid them all all the ones here dont work either
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Why not try downloading it to your computer like, say, from mininova?
over a year ago Laurra said…
i watch it on TV :P its on everyday for me .. when i get in from school, oc is on then GG| !:) ... dnno what series im up too .. last episode LL had their first kiss .. was really happY :) .. but then rory went an had sex with dean which was a downer :/ ... i have tried watching them online but lots of links wouldnt work!! so im just gonna carry on with watching it on the tv .. sorry!
yeh on e4? im way past that bit lol i dont get home till 4 30 tho i think its finished then
over a year ago ritergrl said…
It starts on e4+1 at 430. Maybe you could catch it there and just watch the repeats

And I know what you mean. In america that have like, Soapnet which shows re-runs. And I don't get back till 5, so I miss the first half of it =[

Is it not on surfthechannel?