One Tree Hill Why do you think people think Peyton is a bad friend to Brooke?

dermer4ever posted on Sep 28, 2008 at 09:38PM
I figured since we have a debate between Leyton and Brucas fans lets take it to another debate. This is a very touching subject and I did it on oth forums and it got a lot of responses and it is turning into quite a debate. Any ways I am going to repost what I put their and want to know what you guys think. I know their are some good debaters on this site I do what your honest opinion.

I have been wondering this these past couple of days why some fans think that Peyton is a bad friend. I am not calling anybody out but I have noticed some of them hate Peyton for what she did to Brooke in season 1 and 3. I just don't understand some people can still think she is a bad friend and holding the stuff from the early years against her.

I know neither Brooke and Peyton are perfect they have both made mistakes. but they seem like some pretty great friends. I can't really think of any other reasons recently of why Peyton is a bad friend. Peyton not pushing Brooke on what is wrong doesn't make her a bad friend it makes her a good friend. It does bug me when they say Peyton is a bad friend. I guess it bugs me because I love Peyton she is my second favorite character and i love Breyton. I just want to know what makes Peyton a Bad friend. She seems like a pretty damn good friend to me. If you Agree or disagree please respond.

this is what I wrote at othforums in the warzone I got some good response i just want to get your guy's thoughts. here is the link if you want to check it out.

link

One Tree Hill No replies