One Tree Hill Brucas and Leyton Fans

Mark4Ever posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 12:32AM
Ok I dont want any bullshit to what I am about to say, so don't flip out on me.

Ok as a Leyton fan, I hear the crap from Brucas fans, that they are not meant to be together, and I know as a Brucas fan you hear the same stuff from some of the Leyton fans just with Brooke and Lucas, so I mean can't we just let them decide, either way all the shit we are saying is not doing any good, it is most likely not going to change the outcome of who is going to be together. So just out of curiosity how many of you guys are a little sick in tired of the back and forth b****ing? Cause I am. And jw but who would be really pissed if he ended up with peyton as endgame, and who would be pissed if he ended up with Brooke.
last edited on Sep 27, 2008 at 02:41AM

One Tree Hill 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emma_728 said…
Finally!! **applauds**
Those are my thoughts exactly!
Thank you!
xo
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
no it isn't I really try not to get their but sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me.
over a year ago Mark4Ever said…
Yeah and i get that, ok I do it to, but lately its been kind of annoying and it is pointless us going back and forth is not going to change anything, but get people pissed at each other.
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
i think a lot of people are sick of it and it seems to be getting worse, or so i have noticed anyway, but mainly its the same repeat offenders and its more not what they say but how they say it that pisses me off the most.

and its the back and forth of it i sorta find annoying too, like with picks why cant we just state our brucas leyton opinions without other people having their say and it just goes on and on, both sides egging the other on and dragging it out. and why do some picks that have absolutely NOTHING to do with brucas and leyton somehow get turned into being about them, why do people find the need to accuse users of being biased when unless they give the impression that they are choosing brooke or peyton over the other is because of their couple ship when there is no need to be so petty. its when it turns personal that i get really offended in the oth spot especially when its based on a assumption about a person we dont even really know anything about.