One Tree Hill Episode Discussions

ChuckBlairLuvA posted on Sep 09, 2008 at 01:57AM
Oh my goodness! How crazy was episode 2?!?! (By the way, this forum is all about discussing the details of each episode...in case that wasn't clear.) I can't believe Q died!!! I mean, he was getting to be in such a good place!!!!!! Do you think Nate is actually taking more pills than he should??? And Jamie not the cutest kid on the face of this earth?! Oh my freaking goodness! yay for Leyton! *squeals* And poor Blair...I wish she wouldn't lie to Peyton...also, like...Deb and skills? Thoughts? A little sick, but adjustable...what will be the reaction when it finally comes out? Hmmm. Well, just tell me what you're thinking!!! Do you think Brooke's mom hired someone to do all that to brooke and the store, thinking millicent would be the one there?! Speak your thoughts! Tonight's episode was SO intense. And for once, I'm actually pitying Dan...and thank God he stopped Nanny Carrie...ugh, I hate her, but god, is she beautiful. Haha. XD

One Tree Hill 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago swmchicklv said…
OK...first...it is Brooke not Blair.....wrong show.......and OMG Q!?!?!?!?! devastating news.......i LOVE Leyon and are soooo happy for them...but i can not believe that Brooke is lying....i would never do that.......and i think that Victoria did hire someone beause Brooke said that her desings were gone.......WOW this was one: scary, wierd, cute, adorable, devastating, amazing episode......and can you believe Nanny Carrie.....OMG i hate her.... i would rathr have Dan and that is not saying much.......and i think that she is actually going to carry out her plan to kidnap Jamie...and i think that she is going to rish Haley's life while she is at it.......this is going to be an interesting season......
over a year ago sugassweet said…
Okay I've been saying that's it a bit to obvious for it to be Brooke's mom and the recap was definitely hinting towards that and I don't think they would have given that up so easily. But to me the fact that the sketches were stolen kind of points in that direction, nothing else would make sense. Like how would the thief even know about them and why would he want them? I don't see how Victoria can use them though because then Brooke would know...unless she like gave them to another designer in order to apply to be the new designer at clothes over bros or something...I think Brooke is definitely doing the wrong thing by not reporting it though, because if the drawings do turn up she could have had the person locked up...by covering the attack up she won't have any proof.
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Ugh I have to go to bed soon or I'm gonna be all messed up tomorrow but here's all I have to say: This episode was so sad! I can't believe Q died either. He reminded of how Nathan used to be and I thought his relationship with Jamie was so cute. I was so not expecting him to die. :(

And Brooke! She's my favorite and I felt so bad for her. It was painful to look at her because of the bruises I wanted to cry. I really think Victoria planned the whole thing and if so she's sick. How could she do that to her own daughter?! Whether she thought it was Millie or not. Ugh. Brooke's mom is such a bitch.

And aww, I really have to say Leyton has officially won me over. I've always liked them just not as much as Brucas. But Season 5 and these last 2 episodes have me rooting for them. They're so cute! And it helps that Chad and Hilarie have better chemistry now.

The Skillz and Deb thing is really weird and kinda random but it's pretty interesting. At least Skillz is a legal adult. Unlike Vanessa with the wholw Rufus thing on G.G. I'm sure you know my opinion on that by now. I actually can't wait to see how this all plays out. It'll either be funny or Nathan will punch Skillz. Hopefully, funny because I love Skillz. He's so hilarious.

And poor Dan! I kinda can't believe I said that but I totally hate Carrie. First, she messed up Naley, then kidnapped Jamie, and now she's torturing Dan when he's trying so hard to redeem himself somehow. Ugh. So basically, she bugs me. lol

Overall, a very sad but still very awesome episode I think. :)

over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
oh my gosh...did I really say Blair? Sorry...two shows in one night...it kills me...I love them both so much...yes, I agree with you all. haha. I hate Carrie. Ugh. I mean, I have hated Dan SO much for every single season...but he really seems to want to turn things around and for that I will take pity on him. Though I totally get why no one else does, except Jamie...who is the cutest. =) I don't want him to be kidnapped again!!!! *cries* Leave Naley alone!!! Why must they always be tortured?! *cries* Again, sorry about the Blair mention...clearly I love her too much.
over a year ago chellyp86 said…
I know people are going to grill me for this but tonight's episode disappointed me..I did like some scenes though. Carrie is crazy but I loved that Dan said "your plan sucks" it shows that Dan doesn't care how crazy she is he isn't scared of her..haha..and I love how he was torturing her by laughing..I love Skills at the beginning when he was like "yeah Hales can't get nothing by you" i died laughing..He is funny..Quentin was one of my favorite characters and I love the influence he had on Jamie they had such a special bond and I am sad that he died..I cried..Brooke looked terrible but I am glad that she learned how to shoot a gun...I loved how Deb was the one to step up and help her..I hated that Brooke lied to Peyton, because if she would have told Peyton I don't think Peyton would have moved out and I kind of wish she didn't. I loved the beginning with Lucas/Peyton jumping on the bed/and the airplane..I didn't like the fact no one seemed excited for them except Brooke. Haley was all excited that they were together and then tonight she was making a joke about LIndsay and his last proposal and Skills was like should I wait until you propose to Brooke..and Jamie was asking if Lucas loved Aunt Brooke..and Lucas said it is a long story. I don't know what is going on. I feel like Lucas hasn't made his choice yet. I know he siad me and Peyton have been happier than we have ever been these last couple of days but he didn't say I am in-love with her that is why i want to marry her, and that aggrevated me. I am a huge Leyton fan and I want them to be together and every scene with them makes me HAPPY but this episode I just didn't feel all that excited. I felt like Mark is stringing both LP and BL fans along and i dont think that is fair..If Lucas is in-love with Peyton he should be with Peyton, and if Lucas is in love with Brooke he should be with Brooke but i dont like that he keeps bringing up past events making it look like Lucas may not be making the right choice..I don't know just my opinion feel free to tell me what you think.
I think it's a great opinion. I however was not so horribly moved to that conclusion. Maybe it's cause my main concern is Naley...or maybe b/c I've become so much more obsessed with Gossip Girl. But I think it's very clear that Lucas is with Peyton...there is nothing so official as him saying he's in love with her...but I think it's pretty obvious. I don't think Blair was ever really an option these last couple seasons...and maybe the director just doesn't want to lose fans...and I think you're right, if that's the case, then he shouldn't be bringing up past stuff. I think it's just concluding...maybe for people just coming in to this show...that there is a lot of backstory for all of it....for all the characters. I thought tonight's episode was very intense and I loved it. I just hope Carrie isn't going to continue on with her plan...leave poor Jamie alone! And yeah, I loved Dan in this episode...which is so odd b/c we've all hated him for so long. But I feel like maybe he's getting his redemmption in stopping Carrie, at least for awhile. ;p
over a year ago Office_001 said…
chellyp86 i totally agree with you about nobody really jumping for joy about Lucas and Peyton's engagment they just kept bringing up Lindsey that bugged me. and also how Brooke totally didn't tell Peyton what happened what was that all about. I love Dan in this one though he drove carrie nuts that was like the best part of the episode. I am so glad there were no Mouth and Millicent in this one either. The thing with Brooke makes me cry but Sophia is doing a really great job at it! The Skillz and Deb thing is wierd but kind of funny to watch. Q getting shot is so messed up like when he was in the gas station it scared me so much. Do you think the guy that shot Q was also the guy that beat up Brooke? anyways the episode was really good I though it just seamed really short
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Office_001 said…
So I was watching episode 2 again and Brooke calls Peyton right and Peyton tells Brooke that she is getting married to Lucas and then Brooke tells Peyton that someone needs help at the store so she has to go.(Brooke is at home). I think the reason Brooke doesn't tell Peyton the truth is becuase Peyton is so happy and Brooke doesn't want to put this sad cloud on her(does that make sense) It's just my opinion
totally agree with you about peyton/brooke, b/c brooke is always looking out for peyton...plus brooke doesn't want to make a big deal about this, but it totally doesn't make sense since she kinda needs to file a report to catch the guy. That's a fantastic theory that it could be the same guy who beat up Brooke! Very sneaky conclusions and then maybe it wouldn't be brooke's mom...ugh, but I could see it being her. Why would she go to such lengths though? Ugh. I think people maybe weren't overjoyed b/c so many other things were happening...like with brooke and stuff...it seemed so much more severe and yeah
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
omg is all I can say great episode. actually something else I can say damn you Mark. Why did you have to kill Q why not Carrie or Bitchtoria. ok back to the topic. this was an amazing episode I loved it the only thing I didn't like is Brooke not telling Peyton the truth. But other wise a great episode I will talk tomorrow i am a little worked up over all the Brooke and Q stuff.
over a year ago Janni said…
Agree with you Dermer! it was a good episode:)
over a year ago JessiLeo said…
yeah i thought it was an ok episode, i love the chemistry with Q and lil JLS it was like have a big brother program lol and hailey was right Q has grown since the butt slappin days but i think the whole tellin jamie that Q IS Gone will break jamie's lil heart. the lucas peyton thing is a little crazy a part of me thinks that lucas just might fell sorry for her and figures he might as well be wit someone who loves him back i wish they would have at least gotten married that day to leave out any questioning ya know now idk what ill happen especially wit all the drama. i hope the skills and deb love fling doesnt break up nathan and skills friendship too. the nany and dan thing is getting good too hopefully that bitch doesnt get jamiee or heart anyone. its a good thing deb is helping brooke though instead of going somewhere else for help like a freelancer lol. the Q'S DEath thing really did come out of no where but i should have seen it coming most of the attention was on him this episode. thats it seeyallnexttym
So........episode 3? Thoughts?
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i loved this episode it was so great it was really sad and very emotional but some very great acting by everyone. I would say all the stuff with Naley and Jamie was so hard to watch and then Q's mom. The funeral was sad but when Brooke started to cry I lost it. As much as I hate Carrie I really did feel bad for her it makes me understand her more but that doesn't give her the right to steal someone else kid. I loved the Brathan scene was so cute i loved the hug at the end. The only issue i had is that all of the people around Brooke still haven't noticed that it was more than just a fall down the stairs. I really don't think you can get those marks on their arms for falling down the stairs.
over a year ago swmchicklv said…
OK......so i have to say something; it is really annoying how nobody had noticed that yet...i mean COME ON people get with it. and i did kinda feel bad for Carrie...until i saw the last episode where she is taking some of Jamie's things...and talking to Chester, that is just WEIRD. I am also a little disappointed that there is not more Leyton scenes.....i LOVE them. I am happy that Brooke broke free of her mom though, and Jamie is right, she will always have family, Lucas, Peyton, Haley, Nathan, Jamie, and Skills. Which brings me to Skills and Deb, they kind of gross me out....i mean Deb is like 20 years older than him......but i mean if they really love each other. The previews for next week are really weird though, Jamie running through a corn field then getting caught........