One Tree Hill My Theory on Brooke at the end of 6.01

dermer4ever posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 03:15PM
As most of you have seen the season 6 premiere we have all seen the end of the episode where Brooke is locking up for the night and she gets attacked. Well this is my theory on it. Bitchtoria does has something to do with it my two theory's on it are she hired the guy to scare Brooke into giving clothes over bros to Victoria. Or the guy who attacked her was supposed to to attack Millie but because Brooke fired her so she could be with mouth Brooke ended up getting hurt. I believe the reason Bitchtoria sent this guy to attack Brooke or may be Millie was because she want the sketches for Baby Brooke. This what I think about the whole robbery thing. If you guys agree disagree just let me know by replying.

One Tree Hill 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Laurra said…
no i agree! deffo bitchtoria behind it!! but she obv wasnt the person behind the mask with the body shape an ev!!

she wants the designs for sure!!! but never thought of her meanin to get millie! which makes sense now cos she says 'youll pay for that'!! but victoria IS an evil bitch an i wouldnt underestimate her if she was meaning for them to beat up her own daughter!!
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
I totally agree!! And I hope that it was ment for Millie and when Bitchtoria find out it was Brooke, she will understand what a bitch she is, and try to be there for Brooke, but Brooke will HATE her:p

BUT I doubt Bitchtoria will get soft over this.. URGH!!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I doubt Bitchtoria will ever go soft she is the queen of bitches in my opinion.
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Right! How can she be so cruel to her own daughter?