One Tree Hill Season 6 Premiere

emirc2363 posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 01:55AM
So, I just finished watching the Season 6 Premiere and all I have to say is INTENSE!!

I'm not going to post what happened, just in case people haven't seen it, but I want to know what you all think about the episode?

Main topic: Are you happy with Lucas's decision? Did you see it coming? Because I did...

One Tree Hill 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago naley_4ever said…
O-M-G!!! that was sooo crazy and intensely amazing!!!
I was at the edge of my seat the entire time!! Especially with the whole dan thing :0

I am extremely happy with lucas's decision. This whole summer I could have cared less, but now I'm really happy and excited to see what's going to happen with them! I completely saw it coming! It wasn't much of a surprise but i'm really happy!!

And how cute was Jamie dancing?! :)
over a year ago ElliesOwner said…
I saw it coming b/c it's been in the spoiler all summer. Am I happy w/ it, no.
over a year ago crazednavybrat said…
I saw it coming, but I was far from happy with it. They scenes they had together were all gag worthy imo, very cheesy. The episode as a whole could have used a lot more Naley thats for sure
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Yes I saw it coming.
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
I LOVED it! IT was so cute and they where so happy - and i was just like "I can't actually believe they're back together!"
over a year ago Laurra said…
IT HASNT SUNK IN YET!! I THINK MY FACE IS GONNA BE PERMANENTLY STUCK LIKE THIS :D

THE SCENES WERE AMAZING!! MAYBE A LIL CHEESY, BUT NOT GAG WORTHY!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ITT!!

over a year ago JessiLeo said…
yeah i saw it and loved the whole story payton and lucas i m sooo happy for them n jamie was a cutie puttin it in the airr i say haha to dan but thats a little to crazy for nannie carren and the thing with broke i wouldnt be surprise if her mom sent that guy to attack millcent for calling her a bitch ya know n it looks like nathan isnt making a comeback cause of some back pain but i too was on the edge of my seat but even more i knew he was going to pick payton just because we all know chad n sophia wouldnt be doing too much cuddlin but yeah i loved it
over a year ago kandyluv said…
in a way i new lucas was gonna pick payton well ever1 did really but i think the episobe was really good
over a year ago sadsoleil said…
I was happy too for the Leyton I'm a big Leyton fan but when he had these dreams with the girls I though and always think the Brucas one was the best and more realistic than the Leyton one and LucasLindsay ones. And Dan deserves it. Naley, always and forever, little Jamie is so cute!!!