One Tree Hill Haley/Jamie spoiler for 6.07

SG1-090 posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 04:03PM
This spoiler is from one tree hill blog. I don't know if it's true BUT i hope it is because i would love to see it! Plus it makes me like Haley a whole lot more! LOL

Scene 23 - Jamie’s School. Morning 2. Haley arrives with Jamie, who is wearing his cape. Jamie suddenly hides behind Haley, who follows Jamie’s gaze towards Chuck and his mom. Haley asks Jamie if that’s the boy who teased him. Jamie says no. Haley and Jamie kiss and say their goodbyes as he runs inside the school. When Jamie has gone, Haley walks over to Chuck’s mother, and asks to speak with her. As Haley tries to talk about Chuck’s teasing, Chuck’s mother condescendingly tells Haley it’s nothing, and the boys should be left to work it out between themselves. Haley responds that Jamie’s five. Chuck’s mom then asks if Jamie is the one with the cape, and starts to laugh. She tell Haley that five is too old to be wearing a cape, and if Haley lets Jamie wear it, she should expect that he will be teased. Haley gets angry, finally getting in the other woman’s face. Haley yells that if she doesn’t keep her little brat away from Jamie, Haley will give Jamie permission to kick Chuck’s ass. And then Haley will kick the mother’s ass right next to him. Chuck’s mom would like to see Haley try it. The two begin to fight.

LMAO man i hope it's true!

So what do you guys think would you like to see Haley batter some random bitchy mum?
last edited on Aug 18, 2008 at 04:06PM

One Tree Hill 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
LOL!!! That would be so awesome:D HAHA!! Haley the bitch;) Hope it`s true :D
over a year ago chloeclover6 said…
Ive got to agree, Id love to see that!
over a year ago ashbby said…
DUDE
ROFL
that would be RAW
i love haley.!
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
yea haley! kick her ass!! :] LMAO!!
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
haha would love to see it
over a year ago addiee said…
lol, yeah it sounds like a good/funny scene. (:
over a year ago bemyhero-x said…
haha that would be so geat !
i hope its true :)
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Haley can totally kick her ass I really want to see her do this.