One Tree Hill Jake Or Lucas?

kristenchappell posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 07:42PM
ok so i am a huge one tree hill fan and always stuck with peyton. but i was always for leyton (lucas and peyton) but i was watching reruns and now im not sure which jake or lucas? and i want to know what the other one tree hill fans think and why? maybe you guys can help me.

thanks

One Tree Hill 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago loves-oth said…
obviously i would say LEYTON!!!
but i did really like jeyton..
basically it will be mostly half and half with the opinions you get with this.
leyton fans will probably say leyton
and brucas fans will probably say jeyton.

but some brucasers will be saying jeyton because they GENUINELY think jeyton is awesome, not just because they don't like leyton.

ANYWAYS!! LEYTON LEYTON LEYTON!

the chemistry has been there since the pilot, it would be so wrong for them to follow this story through and make leyton end game

'IT'S ALWAYS LUCAS AND PEYTON!!!'
over a year ago stephy_rules said…
Jake and Peyton they were so adorable together and Jake always cared for Peyton and never betrayed her and she was really good with Jenny too.
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
OBVIOUSLY LUCAS, PEYTON IS A BETTER PERSON WITH LUCAS. JAKE IS JUST THE REBOUND GUY...I LOVE HIM AND JEYTON WAS HOT BUT HE IS NEVER GOING TO BE MAN THAT PEYTON NEEDS.
LUCAS IS THE LOVE OF HER LIFE...THEY WERE THERE SINCE THE BEGINING, SINCE THE FIRST SCENE AND THEY LOVED EACHOTHER SINCE THAT MOMENT....END OF THE STORY!!
over a year ago Laurra said…
just been on the jeyton vs leyton one and explained why i like leyton better! so here it is ...

love love love JAKE!! but luke is the one for peyton(in my opinion of course) .. people always say jake treated her better, but did he??

luke may have treated peyton r. r. r. bad s5! but hes still confused - hopefully that would be better once he realises who he wants for good! jake has always been sweet to peyton, never shouted at her, hes the better one in that area!! jake always left!! he messed her up for like 3 seasons or something with his leavin, comin back, leavin, her going to him, leavin again!! < all that wasnt fair to peyton just as much as luke s5 wasnt fair to peyton!! so is jake really better for peyton???
peyton is all about 'people always leave' ... well luke was the only one who was always THERE!! is there any wonder she carried on loving him? jake wasnt there, luke was!!

her and luke have the connection that her and jake never had!

i agree with ale - jake is not the man peyton needs OR WANTS- for the reason i said before about him never being there!!