One Tree Hill Whats Up?:)

brucas4ever posted on Jul 31, 2008 at 06:37PM
okay livelovelaugh made a forum like this on the brucas spot! basically all you do is like chat, and rant or vent when ever your annoyed or just bored or if you just want to talk to someone, i think it would be kinda nice if we talked to other oth fans besides the regular ones we already talk to.. please no couple bashing) and we could also maybe get to know each other a little better:)

One Tree Hill 145 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 145

over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
That's a good idea brucas4ever
we all love oth and we should talk about the show and leae behin the BRucas/Leyton figtht!
is getting old? don't you think?
over a year ago chellyp86 said…
Yes def. getting old along with the love triangle. I just wish that Lucas would just pick someone already. I love OTH. I love all the characters. I love Peyton the most because she is the darkest character. I knew a lot of Brooke Davis's in high school and not one Peyton so I really like her storylines. I also love James(he is so cute). I love how the Naley relationship always remains. I don't think I have ever seen a show where a character stays together throughout the whole show. They usually get divorced back together blah, blah. Even though in season 3 it took them a while to get back to normal they still didnt give up. I love how Lucas is always saving Peyton(even when they are not together). I think everyone wishes they had someone like that in their life. Season 5 was my least favorite season for storylines but some of the best acting from the characters. I loved Brooke/Peyton friendship this season though. I thought Haley was mean in the beginning but then she went back to herself towards the end. I think Lucas was very insensitive to Peyton(whether you like her or not) you had to feel sorry for her in 5X08"Be happy Luke." I didn't think there were enough Brooke/Angie scenes. They didn't explore that storyline very well. I loved how Lucas stepped in to help Brooke because he knew so much about babies and she didn't. I think he showed a little of his old self then. Those are pretty much my thoughts at this point. Let me know what you think.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
yeah it's getting really old...lol.. im so sick of it i might be done watching oth if season 6 doesn't go the way i want it to!
ohh and btw you guys can call me Hannah cause "brucas4ever" is kinda long...lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Hmm I find interesting how chellyp86 says she knew a lot of "Brookes" in HighSchool is y she likes Peytons character... I actually knew a lot of somewhat of "Peytons" is Y I adore Brooke.. she is funny, gorgeous, outgoing and not DArk.. she is cheery tigger..lol.. and I actually liked season 5 and the Lucas/Brooke friendship..
I saw it how Lucas treated Peyton all the other season when him and Brooke were togehter..
This Season He gave more of his attention to Brooke instead of Peyton for once!!! But I agree they should of develop the Brooke/Angie story line... and the Brucas VS Leyton is gettin played out and ridicilous... we are about to get in to Seaon 6..
AND CAN WE GET SOME DECENT NALEY TIME..gee!!&Jamie
i really just want to see some bl moments:) like i really don't care about anything else but bl... btw i love your pic ALwaYzN4evA14
:D ThankYOU!! Hannah is it..
BL moments are always greatly appreciated.. and LOVEd by me.. but only if it is good.. I dont want Brooke tellin Lucas to go wit Peyton blah blah..
I want some Brooke + Lucas moments!!
But I need some more memorable Naley moments!!!:( I miss the good old naley!!!
all of you are brucasers?? lol I'm the only LP fan here! so bad!!
I think s5 wasn't a good a season at all...some episode are kinda boring and I hate Lucas not being his real self. s5 have some good things too Breyton, Paley at the end and is the only season I like Brooke. In others seasons I didn't like her but now I love her!!! but not as much as I love P. Sawyer!!!
ok Blers I want to know what you in Brucas, because I don't get it...I always wanted to understand it!
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Uhm, i'm a LPer! Lol.
And ale i think no matter how much BL fans say why they love BL, i think we'll still never get it. Same goes for BL fans when some LPers explain why they love LP!

Also, ALwaYzN4evA14 i think the reason why lucas never really talked or payed any attention to peyton was because it was really awkward between them. But i was glad to see some BL friendship scenes.
yaaaiii another LPer here!!
I know maybe I nevr going to understand that, but nobody try to explain me that either...so I would apreciate if someone explain me that without bash Leyton!
ALwaYzN4evA14 don't get me wrong. I have always loved Brooke. I think she is a good person. What i meant by knowing a lot of Brooke's in high school were that most of my friends where like Brooke. I def. do like Brooke/Lucas in season 5. I think that they make excellent friends. I think it was about time those two finally got it together figuring out what each other meant to them. I love both Brucas and Leyton. I tend to like Leyton more just because when i started watching one tree hill it was 4th season and Lucas/Peyton were together and i loved them. They were so perfect. When i watched the other seasons my mind was already made up, but i def. loved the scenes with Brucas in the other seasons. I think if i saw OTH from season 1 maybe i would feel differently i dont know.
over a year ago Janni said…
This bis a great idea, to put this forum on the OTh spot too;)
I`m a BL-er, but i'll try no to talk about them so much. SO my favorite season was 3. What else..
And I fedinetely wants some Naley scenes. And for once i hope that Mark will let them be 21 again!
chellyp86.. I wasent lashing at ur comment.. I just found it ironic that fact that ur friends were like Brooke.. and most of mine were like Peyton.. So it was simply like a compare/contrast to ur statement.. No harm:)

Oh, Leytonfan4ever, watever the reason was Lucas and Peyton didnt talk :-?, I still appreciated b/c it gave Brooke and Lucas a chance to branchout wit eacother.. which is something ive been waiting for since like forever!!! (No lashing intended)
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
A season with no BL talk (with at lease 2 or 3 scenes) feels like forever? Lol, but yeah i understand what you mean, S2 was a horrible season for LP. We had like what, 3 scenes? lol.
hhaha i hated season 5!!!!!!!!!!! like so much.. it was just annoying all round! like so stupid...
over a year ago sugassweet said…
I hated season 5 as well it was sooo annoying and dragged out and pointless...it's like right above season 2 only because I loved more of the characters this season.
no i loved season 2 it's my second fav! whats your guys favs?
My favorite was season 4. I really loved season 3 also. My favorite episodes in season 3 school shooting, rachels cabin, naley wedding, season 4 my favorite episodes were when nathan, skills, and mouth strip, first prom because of the reunion of brooke/peyton, and last episode
anyone on?? im super boredddd
Hi hanna! i'm on
how are you??
over a year ago sugassweet said…
My favorite season is definitely season three it was soooo good. Loved it! And then 4 and 1 and 5 and 2
im not so good... i think i broke my foot:(
over a year ago brucasislove said…
oh that's not good:( how did you do that?
hehe this is gonna sound really stupid but i got locked out of my house and i was trying to get back in and i kicked the door like really hard
what happen to yor foot? what did you do?
aww i've done that before lol.
sugassweet, I don't like s3 that much. I preffer s4, there were a lot of good storylines in s4 for everyone!
that's funny hannah lol
you can walk? if you can then your foot is ok =)
im so pissed at myself mostly cause im supposed to go out of town on sunday but idk if i can anymore... im so pissed
that sucks.
um i can't really walk well but kinda like on the side of my foot. . cause it only like half of my foot is hurting... im soooooo annoyed

like im the only person in my fam that gets hurt.. it's so sad like i just broke my arm like last year.. it really sucks cause everyone's like "are you like 80"! cause your always like falling down and hurting yourself...
you have bad luck!
those thing happened to me a lot, but not anymore =)
i always fall down too. i'm really clumsy and everyone makes fun of me.
i knnow im so pissed of and all my friends went to the break dawn(it's a book) release without me... im soooooooooooo annoyed i want to go so bad!!!!
really? that sucks. i've only read the first one but i'm buying the second one this weekend.
their soooooooooo good! i wanted to go soooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!! im in loveeeeeeeeeeeee with Edward Cullen and all vamps! are you a Edward fan or a Jacob?
yeahh the first one was really good! EDWARD CULLEN!!!!! i love him!
I always wanted to read those books!!
they don't seel them where I live!
That sucks =(
im a total Edward Fan!!!!!!!!! im a anti Jacober! i hate him! my foot hurts .. sorry guys for the rant
that sucks! where do youlive?
in Lima, Peru.
=)
cool. i live in canada.
cool i live in chicago IL! but the books are sooooooo good:) but my sis is trying to get me a copy:) i want one so bad... why don't they sell it in peru? can't you order it from some where else!
cool. i went to chicago when i was five. it was fun but i don't remember a lot of it lol. that's too bad they don't sell it in peru but maybe you could order it online?
I don't know why...the books seem pretty awesome!! I don't understand why they don't have it here!! That sucks!
I tried to order it but it cost me a lot more =(
that sucks!!!!!!!! it's really good! my sis is trying me a copy of breaking dawn right now cause it only came out like 10mins ago!!!!!!! im gonna cry when it ends!!! im in love with vamps!
that sucks! yeahh.
I can see you are pretty obsess! I love vampires too.
Im gonna cry!!
I hope you get your copy,
I'm going to bed
take care girls!
aww don't cry!
good nite!
nice talking to you!
i can't wait any longer i don't think i would really care about my foot if i got the book!
bye sorry! please don't cry!