One Tree Hill SPOILER (help)

mtoll4 posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 10:53AM
I am reading spoilers at www.onetreehillblog.com, and I just read that someone important will be gone from Tree Hill!! WHO?! I was thinking Mouth, since he and Millie talked about moving, but I also read that Peyton leaves Tree Hill, but we will still see her just not in Tree Hill, but I don`t belive that..

I also found this on onetreehillblog:
Credit: JakesGirl @ othforums.com
im not 100% sure but its something along these lines:
peyton: luke your a mess you cant just call a girl from the airport
lucas: i know im sorry i just
peyton: your a mess lucas scott, but your my mess.

im pretty sure there was something about love but idk if he said it or she did
but they def had like a hardcore make out session she like moaned and he was like kissing her neck and there was some tongue involved.

JEEY :D

BUT: Credit: nine @ TWOP forum
The triangle
She told me the original triangle is far from over even if it might seem like Lucas has made a choice and chosen Peyton. Something said to Lucas in the premiere will stick with Lucas and make things very intriguing this season. Apparently, people who dislike the Leyton pairing will have to sit through more than a few episodes with them as a couple. But at the same time the Brooke/Lucas friendship will be there and it will continue to grow. So we should not expect the triangle to be over just because Leyton are back together in the first episode

HMMMMMMMMMM

One Tree Hill 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
the spoiler you read where it is someone important is gone it is not mouth it is going to be Q. with the other spoilers we will get confirmation in the premiere. i have learned over the years just because it is reported that this are true you never know with Mark.
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
Oh right, Q, I knew he was dying, but I don`t see him as an important character :p

Yeah, you are right about Mark:p LOL

and btw, I KNEW you would be the one to answer me :)
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
Thanks btw ;)