One Tree Hill Emerson Hart’s “Friend To A Stranger” on this week’s show

IHeartNathan posted on May 13, 2007 at 05:40PM
Hey everyone!

Giving shout outs to all as we wait for next Wednesday to get here. So besides being a huge OTH fan, I wanted to tell you that I’m also a big fan of Emerson Hart and on his street team. I recently read somewhere online that his new song “Friend To A Stranger” was going to be featured on the May 16th show and I wanted to give you all a heads up to be listening for it. I wonder at what part of the show this is going to be in?

Does anyone remember Emerson Hart? He’s doing his own thing now, but he used to be the lead singer for Tonic who sang that song that was always playing on the radio a few years back called, “If You Could Only See”. Emerson’s new CD “Cigarettes and Gasoline” is coming out in July and the song we will hear is on the new CD.

You can sneak a listen and know what the song sounds like on Emerson’s myspace if you want link Hope ya like!

One Tree Hill 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago swel616 said…
I remember Emerson Hart from Tonic! I love his lyrics. “If you could only see the way she loves me, maybe you would understand…” – great song!!! I still have that CD btw!

Fantastic opener with Lucas walking up to Abby’s front door with “Friend To A Stranger” in the background. I thought it was cool. Great to hear he’s got a new CD coming out. Thought I’d let you know that I found “If You’re Gonna Leave” on iTunes, but the song from last night’s show is available on the full CD that you can pre-order on Amazon at link

Ok, so I’m dying to know what you guys think about this…do you think Nathan’s act of admitting to the basketball gambling scandal will affect his future basketball career? What is your hopes or predictions for this?
over a year ago Chariot13 said…
I'm new here and I wanted to join in on the talk about the last ep! Unbelievable episode…I thought it was really brave that Nathan admitted to his involvement in the gambling scandal. My prediction or at least my hopes anyways is that Nathan’s future scholarships and basketball career won’t be affected. What’s your prediction?

I was wondering who sang that song! I can't believe that's the guy from Tonic. I LOVE "If You Could Only See" and wondered what happened to them. Friend to a Stranger is a great song and was sooooo perfect for that scene. Thanks for the link to his CD cause I definitely want to hear more of his music.

As for the episode, it was definitely awesome. I'm not sure what the future of nathan's career will be now. Doesn't look good, but you never know. It is TV! haha.