One Tree Hill RPG game, brand new.

Number33 posted on Jun 30, 2008 at 06:21PM
A small town located in Tree Hill, NC, is anything but ordinary.

One man, Dan Scott, has two sons, but only claims one.

Lucas Scott is the beloved, arrogant, captain of the Tree Hil Ravens basketball team. His mother, Karen, married Dan shortly after Lucas was born. Dan gives Lucas anything and everything he wants, but they don't have a good relationship. Dan pushed Lucas into playing basketball and now pushes him to become the best. Maybe basketball isn't what Lucas wants to do with is life. {{Chad Michael Murray}}

Nathan Scott is the younger, half brother, disowned son. His mother, Deb Lee, owns a small cafe named Deb's Diner in town. They don't have nearly as much money as Dan does but they like it that way. Nathan lives for the game of basketball, he loves everything about it and is sure he wants to make a career of it. Dan has nothing to do with Nathan or his mother; and has convinced Lucas to hate them, too. {{James Lafferty}}

Brooke Davis is captain of the cheerleaders and all around Party Girl. She loves to stir up a little drama and cause a little chaos. She doesn't think about the future, she's the type to live for the moment, which sometimes gets her into trouble. While she has a bad-girl reputation, she's a loyal friend. Brooke would do anything to see her friends happy and she has a vulnerable side but doesn't like to let it show. {{Sophia Bush}}

Peyton Sawyer is best friend to Brooke and girlfriend to Lucas. Her mother died when she ten years old and she has a hard time dealing it. She deals with her emotions by sketching all kinds of artwork that she hangs in her room. Her father works out at sea so she basically lives alone. Peyton isn't the type who likes being alone, which is why she stays with Lucas. She hates his new attitude but tries to make it work. She's known for her punk rock attitude and style, as well as her sarcasm. {{Hilarie Burton}}

Haley James is best friend to Nathan Scott and a good friend to Peyton. She can't stand Lucas or Brooke and they know it. She's the youngest of eight kids and the only one trying to make something of herself. She's a tutor at the highschool and a waitress at Deb's Diner. Everyone assums she and Nathan are a couple but they're not. She's known for her belief on only falling in love one time but she's also a realist. She's not afraid to stand up for herself. Wants to be a singer, but she's scared to sing in front of anyone.{{Bethany Joy Galeotti}}

Jake Jageilski is the mystery boy. He's on the basketball team, as well and a good friend to Lucas. He's not afraid to step up and let Lucas know when his attitude is going too far. He seems to be the perfect guy in most eyes around the town, but Jake has a secret that no one knows. He has a six month old daughter, Jenny. Her mother, Nikki, left one day and never came back, so while juggling a job, school, and the team, he's also a full-time dad. Jake is the guy who is friends with everyone. {{Bryan Greenberg}}

[SIZE=7]Other Cannons[/SIZE]

Felix Tagarro has a strict "friends with benefits" rule with the girls he likes. He's had his heart broken before and is scared to get close to anyone. He's a lot like Brooke, always stirring up any kind of trouble he can. {{Michael Copon}}

Anna Tagarro
sister to Felix. She's bisexual and a good, close friend to Peyton and Lucas. She's the only one who Lucas can be his real self with. She used to attend an All-Girls School but once the rumors started about her having relationships with another girl, her family moved to Tree Hill. Felix is protective over her but can't forgive her for causing them to move again. No one except Peyton knows that she's bisexual. {{Daniella Alonso}}

Chris Keller
arrogant, up and coming musician who works part-time at Max's Record Store. He's good and he knows he's good. He doesn't have many friends because he thinks they'll just hold him back. He's honest to the point of no one wants to hear what he says. {{Tyler Hilton}}

Chase Adams The good boy in town, part of the school club "Clean Teens" where he vows to stay a virgin until marriage. He had a long term relationship but it ended because he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him the whole time with his best friend. He's sweet and easy to get attached to. {{Steven Colletti}}

Rachel Gatina the fiesty red-head. A cheerleader who everyone loves. The boys want her and the girls want to be her. She's kind of like a Brooke clone because they're so alike. {{Danneel Harris}}

[SIZE=7]Anyone else from the show is welcome too! As well as originals, let's just get the main cannons filled up first. [/SIZE]

link?

link

link

link

So far we have: Lucas, Brooke, Nathan, and Peyton. I'm Haley but if someone wants her I'll give her up b//c I also made an original. There's still more cannons open and all originals are welcome too.

One Tree Hill 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Janni said…
I don?t get it, explain?
over a year ago Number33 said…
I have a site with forums that represents the high school, homes, and towns. You pick a character(( from the show or make your own original)) register as them and make your own storyline.

For example, I play Haley and since the main plot is based on episode2.20, that means she's best friends with Nathan. Here's an example of one of our threads:

link
over a year ago Janni said…
Oh, i think i understand..