addiee posted on Jun 27, 2008 at 01:28PM
helloo :)

i just wanted to ask,
why do you hate peyton so much ?

By the way, im not being horrible i was just asking :)x

One Tree Hill 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
I hate peyton because of what she did to brooke in season 1. and how she lied to her and hooked up with lucas AFTER brooke told her that she's falling in love with lucas. she hurt brooke.Brooke and her where like sisters. BUT i liked peyton SOMETIMES in season 5.
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I do not hate Peyton in fact I have never hated Peyton. I just didn't like how she handle the situation but I have move past it and I say so should the Brucas fans. I mean if Brooke can forgive why can't we. I really fell in love with Peyton's character in season 5.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
basically everything chlarkfan just said!

also she just sits in her room all day and cries... take Brooke's guy.... i think what bothers me most is that everything that can go wrong go's wrong with her it's just so annoying.... i didn't hate peyton until i can on this website..... but the second half of season 5 she didn't really annoy me!
over a year ago yesse said…
i don't hate peyton i just don't like when she's with lucas... i think that brucas is the loviest couple....
over a year ago OTHbrowser said…
i don't hate peyton either. her character is hilarious though. :P i just like brucas that's all.
over a year ago Janni said…
I hate Peyton for the same reasons as Chlarfan, i started to like her in the end of season 2 and in S3 but then she went after Lucas.