One Tree Hill I think it would be brucas in the end..

barbiegirl69 posted on Jun 21, 2008 at 01:01AM
I see Brucas as Pacey/Joey from Dawson's creek. Dawson and Pacey were meant to be until the writers decided to try Pacey/Joey out. And look how well they suceeded with brucas. I believe in my heart in the end underdog couple will win! Anyone with me:P

One Tree Hill 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago abs07 said…
pacey and joey never broke up because they fell out of love like brucas did in 4.08. So I don't see brucas as the same as Jacey.

If anything, Leyton is more like Jacey in my opinion (and a liiiitle like jawson when it comes to having issues being friends because of their history). Jacey never seemed to stand a chance (like leyton). Joey fell for Pacey but in secret because Dawson, her ex boyfriend who was still very much in love with her, was Pacey's best friend. Luke fell for Peyton, but Brooke, who was very much in love with lucas, was best friends with Peyton. When Dawson found out about Jacey (who tried to tell him the truth on many occasions), Jacey was forced to break up. When Brooke found out about leyton (who tried to tell brooke the truth on many occasions), Leyton had to break up as well.

Jacey finally went out (dunno which season), but it didn't work out because of circumstances; like Leyton (s4/5). but neither couple ever stopped loving.

By the end, Jacey found their way back. and it looks like leyton will find their way back in s6. Dunno if they'll be endgame like Jacey though.

Guess we'll have to wait and see - you never know; Leyton might end up like Jawson in the end.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago barbiegirl69 said…
Well Leyton would be more like Jawson.. because Jawson seemed like they would be the end game couple from season 1 just like Leyton. Jacey seemed like the underdog couple which Brucas reminds me of. Since Jacey never got together until season 3.
over a year ago abs07 said…
but Jacey never had closure when they broke up. Brucas did. Their love fizzled out but jacey never stopped loving; neither did Jawson. That's why I think it's a mixture between Jacey and Jawson.