One Tree Hill Season 6 Leyton

othfanhoustie posted on Jun 20, 2008 at 03:32PM
Ok...just a theory of what will happen in 601.

i think it is Peyton that Lucas calls. and i think they will go out to Vegas and Peyton will back out of getting married to Lucas. but she makes sure he knows that she will marry him...but she wants to do it at home in Tree hill where all their family and friends can be there for them.

anyone agree/disagree?

One Tree Hill 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
i disagree.. i don't know who he takes with him, but i think they won't get married.....but i hope it's Brooke, but Lindsey wouldn't be that bad...
over a year ago Laurra said…
as long as its not lindsey he called or there not getting married then im fine ... i want it to be peyton really bad though - i know theyll be together by the end of s6 but i cant wait!
over a year ago bazra said…
it has 2 b leyton. they look perfect with each othet plus like brooke said "it has always been lucas and peyton"
lucas nd peyton all da way!!!!!!!!!
OMG he is so hot!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
AGREED BAZRA!!! HAHAHA

**SPOILER********************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*--­it'­s Lucas who backs out of the wedding bcuz it's not "a dream come true" so then Peyton asks if he trusts her..and she takes him back to the hotel in LA..because 'she has this dream where shes back in that hotel room and he proposes..every single time she says yes'..but its cute cuz she doesn't even let him ask her..he says SOMETHING like.."i love you peyton sawyer" and then she screams YES haha... <3

LEYTON FOREVER!!!!!!!
sorry that got cut off..
it says..Peyton asks if he trusts her.
he says of course.
'she has this dream where she is back in that
hotel room and he proposes..every single time
she says yes'..<3 he says something like..
"i love you Peyton Sawyer" and she screams
YES!!!!!! <3
AHHH (they go back to the hotel in LA if you didn't get that..)
over a year ago 146703 said…
i love oth and leyton the are meant to be