One Tree Hill Favourites ..

doyouknow posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 07:40PM
What are your favourite and least favourite moments of One Tree Hill?

One Tree Hill 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Laurra said…
ALL LEYTON MOMENTS ARE MY FAVOURITE!
E.G. WHEN THEY MET, THE PARTY, THE MOTEL,THE LIBRARY X2(SHOOTING && S1 KISS), ALL OF S4(CANT NAME THEM ALL - TOO MANY) and all s5 moments too (too many of these too)

HMM ... LEAST WOULD BE DICKFACE LUKE TURNING INTO A DICKFACE AND THE WHOLE IHY THING!
THATS IT REALLY ... BUT IF LUKE PROPOSES TO MANFACE OR BROOKE THAT WOULD TURN INTO MY NEW LEAST FAV! :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
My favorite moment is a Leyton moment but it's hard to chose... There are so many. Ok so I chose the cookie dough fight and when he waits for her in the school hallway, she says we've waited enough and they kiss. These are 2 of my favorite moments because they were so cute and happy...

My 2 least are Dan killing Keith (I like Keith) and Peyton coming to Lucas' house and Lindsay saying he proposed to her
over a year ago Janni said…
All Brucas Moments are my favorite. Specially the one in the rain and on the beach. And when they get back together, Have so many. Season 1 when she tells him how much she cares about him. All Brucas moments.
I also love Naley wedding

THe least would be when Keith gets shot, and all the Leyton moments. ate the championship, motel, library, hate them all!

over a year ago doyouknow said…
Least favourite defineitely the IHY scene. Or Haley leaving for the tour

My favourites are the "I'll love you forever Lucas Scott" and The Naley make up in s5

Didn't really care when Keith got shot. Sure it was sad how it affected everyone else, especially Karen. The worst part about that scene was Jimmy. He was so sad!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago othbabay said…
my favorite would be s4 the championship basketball game when luke tells peyton it's her he wants next to him when all his dreams come true

and my least favorite is when keith gets shot =[[
over a year ago chellyp86 said…
My favorite season was 4 my least favorite season was 2
My favorite episode was With Tired eyes, tired minds, tired souls we slept. My least favorite episode was Hate is safer than love
My favorite scene was Lucas/Peyton in the library school shooting. "You are always saving me." "Somebody's got to." I love how sincere Luke is.
My least favorite scene was in season 1 when Peyton goes to see Lucas to tell him she cant betray Brooke. It is without a doubt the sadest moment for me, because it completely changes the storyline. Peyton/Lucas have been through a lot but the look on their faces in that scene is heartbreaking.
I have a lot of other likes/dislikes but those are on the top on my list.