One Tree Hill WHO will Lucas ask to Vegas??

tvfan5 posted on May 13, 2008 at 01:54PM
Any predictions/spoilers?

One Tree Hill 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Laurra said…
i dont know - tell me if you find out! :)

i hope its peyton but i doubt it will be! there only in s6! - unless this is how they get back together! - like i said i dont know - ill probs be brooke(as friends) or manface trying to get her back and she says no! :P
over a year ago always23forever said…
i bet its Brooke!after what he said to Peyton and what Lindsey said to him he feels more comfortable with Brooke.plus we have season 6 to see Leyton back together..:)
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
i don't think it will be one of the three girls..
i think it might be haley, nate or skills
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
honestly when i heard that my first thought was Nathan or haley or even skills....i'd love for it to be peyton, but i don't know
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Promo are always misleading so i say none.
Promo are always misleading so i say none.
over a year ago Browndiamond said…
Have no idea actually.. Maybe brooke.
Or maybe none of the three girls:P
Promos are just giving me fake hopes:P
over a year ago loves-oth said…
well i don't think it will be nathan or haley, he will understand that they need to stay home with vegas.
i am a leyton fan, but i m having my doubts, epspecially after all the bruca interaction.
i really want to know!
i don't think there will be any spoilers showing this one. it is the main question everyone is asking. they won't want to give it away!
over a year ago addiee said…
it cant be lindsey because it was her last episode. =D
and it cant be brooke because they are bringing owen back but if lucas did choose brooke what is the point of bringing back owen.
so it must be peyton,but im not going to get my hopess up.
over a year ago jenniferm said…
It's either Brooke or Peyton it's NOT Lindsey and here is why:

Brooke: He feels comfortable with her and also saw how heartbreaking it was for her to give up Angie. If they get married then Brooke wouldn't be a single mother so it'd be easier for her to adopt a baby.

Peyton: Her love messages to him at the River Court and when Haley told him "People write what they can't say".

Think about it, it's not Lindsey because they made a point to show us that both Brooke and Peyton were expecting a call from someone. Lindsey's call came out of nowhere.
over a year ago Janni said…
I don`t know. it could be Peyton beacuse he had that talk with her in the final episode, and the things she wrote on the ricer court.
Maybe it was Brooke beucase they have spent a lot of time together lately. But on the other hand he has not seemed to be interessted in her this season, she has shows that she still have feeling for him.
But what about Lindsey, he has been wanting her a long time now, but after this episode i feel like has started to get over her.

over a year ago loves-oth said…
i really hope it's peyton, but i had to be fair so i thought up some reasons for/against everybody.

FOR
peyton - TLA obviously, he still loves her, the rivercourt.
brooke - all that brucas shizz going on for the last few episodes.
lindsey - the only one not expecting a call.

AGAINST
peyton - was expecting a call from someone that knew ellie.
brooke - was expecting a call from angies parents to say she got home safe.
lindsey - he asked the person to marry him, and she has already said no. it was also her last episode

so there you go.
but yeah, i hope it's peyton!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
I hope it's Peyton or Brooke but when I was thinking about it, I think it might be Lindsay. Peyton could be getting a phone call from Mia or the mystery person...Brooke could be getting a phone call to say Angie is home safe, then it leaves Lindsay, hopefully Mark wouldn't do that to us...x
I didn't watch the eppy or anything, but i heard lindsey is also expecting a call.
Also it's Mickella's (sorry that's the only way i know how to spell her name) last episode, so that leaves Peyt and brooke.
over a year ago shannon1980 said…
i thought that Linday was talking on the phone to some woman and the woman told her that they wanted to talk to her about some book thing and lindsay told her to tell them to call her phone, and then Lindsay called luke and left that message about his dedication, so actually she was expecting a call as well
over a year ago Laurra said…
he needs to be phoning peyton! luc -ass needs to get his screwed up head right and pick peytonn!!

lindsey - said no at the alter cause she knew he loved peyton - that reason hasnt changed so its not as if shes gonna say yes - plus that phone call was meant ot be there closure and shes not in s6

brooke - kinda random - its been leyton - L/L/P all season - him and brooke are just friends! brookes got 3 guys who shes having vibes with at the minute luke isnt one of them! owen is coming back s6, there was a chase vibe before he left and we have ethan vibes going on - why bring them into it if shes gonna end up with luke??
it doesnt make any sense to me!

peyton - he loves her, she loves him - someday is now! its her dream! << it probably wont be her but i want it to be sooo muchh!!
over a year ago brucas415 said…
are you guys kidding me? you want peyton and lucas to get married? no way! they don't look good together! brooke and lucas is the best looking couples! i also don't think it's any of the three girls(brooke, peyton n lindsey). but i wish it is brooke..
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
I wish he called Peyton. O don't want them to get married now because I don't want a fast wedding in Vegas (like Ross and Rachel from "Friends" who were drunk lol). If they get married they deserve a beautiful wedding in TH with their friends & families... I just hope they finally get back together at the beginning of s6 and get married later