One Tree Hill What is your.....

lizisme posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 03:56PM
what is your least favorite episode????

mine is the one with psycho Derek the second time it was also the same episode as there first prom....
i don't remember the name of this episode but i hate it
save

One Tree Hill 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
I loved that episode, that you hate:p

But I hated the one where we see Lucas living Nathan`s life and Nathan living Lucas`s life.. So boring :p
over a year ago sugassweet said…
I hated the one with Luke's dream of Keith and what life would have been like if he was a worse person
over a year ago lizisme said…
i don't like those episodes either
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i hated the episode where Nate and Luke switched places i did not like it it just didn't make any since what so ever.
over a year ago loves-oth said…
i didn't really like the last couple of episodes of season two, before the last one, which i liked.
i don't know why i didn't like them, just jake had left and the brucas friendship was on the rocks and then dan made nathan sign the anulment papers and nathan and lucas weren't getting on at all.

season two was pretty depressing at points.
over a year ago Laurra said…
i love physcho derek ones!

i dnno - any boring ones are my least favouirte - if theyve got nothing happening then i dont like it!
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
Omg, Psycho Derek part 2 was intense! I loved it.

My least favorite ones were all the ones where Brucas were together, but on the rocks. If Luke was going to be w/ HER instead of Peyton, then they should at least have been happy.
over a year ago LilyRoeScott said…
i hate the episode where Haley abysitts and everything else, its boring.
over a year ago lidy said…
i hated the one with Lucas and Peyton and making the cookies, it was too corny
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
^^that's one of my favorites

when Brooke and peyton visits Psyhco Derek in jail