One Tree Hill Least Favourite Person

lizisme posted on Mar 14, 2008 at 05:17AM
Who is your 5 Least Favorite people? and 5 favorite?
you can also put why you don'tor why you do like them if you want.

My Favorites Are:
1.Brooke
2.Nathan
3.Skills
4.Lindsey
5.Lucas

My Least Are:
1.Nanny Carrie
2.Peyton
3.Mouth
4.Karen
5.Haley(but just for right now normally she isn't in my least 5 but with this whole thing with Nathan i am mad at her)
last edited on Mar 17, 2008 at 04:44AM

One Tree Hill 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
Favorites:

1. Lucas
2. Peyton
3. Skills
4. Whitey
5. Dan

Least Favorite

1. Brooke
2. Rachel
3. Lindsey
4. Carrie
5. Haley(currently, in season 1 she was one of my favorites, since then she's always kinda been there, i never disliked her but I also didn't care much for her, now im not liking her)

Now that i wrote these I find it strange that Nathan didn't make the list of my 5 least favorite people. Normally I don't like him at all but he is growing on me this season, I can't yet say I like him but I do not hate him anymore.

I put Dan in my top 5 favorites because I think he makes the show a lot more interesting as a character and I think that Paul does an awesome job as Dan. I put Whitey in my top 5 too cuz i've always loved whitey, i wish they could have incorporated him more this season.

The rest of the parents and such I don't care one way or another about, i don't hate them, but i don't especially like them either, they are kind of irrelevent to me.

I've never liked Brooke not since the very first time we saw her in the second episode of season 1, i thought she was a bitch then and well she still is, not that thats necessarily a bad thing, the thing i don't like, this is my opinion but she seems to act all sweet and nice when really she has some type of motive for everything that she does, i mean if you're gonna be a bitch just be a bitch like rachel or peyton, don't hide it. Thats why I put rachel second instead of first, she may be a bitch but at least she didn't try to hide it. I think Brooke and Rachel are very similiar with is why I think they make great friends like in season 4, i will say season 5 is my favorite season for brooke but i am still far from liking her.
over a year ago notthatgirl said…
Favorites:
-Brooke
-Haley
-Mouth
-Rachel
-Lucas

Least:
-Dan
-Peyton
-Nathan
-Lindsey

Hate Dan for life. He's such a bad person!
Peyton because she's just... too many issues for one person. + boyfriend stealer. I'm still on that.
Lindsey cuz she shuldnt be with lucas.
he shud be with brooke.
over a year ago jenniferm said…
Faves:

-Leyton (Normally not a huge fan of them, but I've converted this season. They are just the couple you want to be together. IMO Chad and Hilarie have the onscreen couple chemistry that can be found with all great TV shows: Ross and Rachel, Derek and Meredith, Jim and Pam, Seth and Summer, Luke and Lorelai, you get the picture.)

-Nathan
-Skills
-Brooke
-Jamie

Not so Faves:

-Haley (At least right now she is bugging me I think she's being a hypocrite in past seasons though she was my fave)

-Carrie (Psychotic homewrecker)

-Lindsey (Just hate her on principle as a Leyton fan she really hasn't done anything wrong)

-Victoria (Horrible woman that I hope leaves now that the other villian is back in town which brings us to...

-Dan (I understand he has to be there for storyline purposes but he killed his brother in cold blood he should not be out on parol after 4 years)
over a year ago loves-oth said…
Favs

1.Nathan
2.Haley (not currently or in season 2)
3.Skills
4.Peyton
5.Brooke

Least.

1.Carrie (grrrr)
2.Victoria (trying to be the new dan...)
3.Nikki (baby stealer)
4.Ian Banks (poor peyton)
5.Dan (sometimes he just goes TOO far...)
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
Favs

1.Brooke
2.Nathan
3.Jaime
4.Skills
5.Bevin

Least
1.Peyton
2.Victoria
3.Carrie
4.Haley
5.Dan
over a year ago sugassweet said…
Favorites:
1)Peyton
2)Brooke (Haven't always had her this high, but this season...she's just been waayyyy awesome...Love her.
3)Skills (He's always so funny, keeps it light when everyone else gots all this drama)
4)Jamie (Cutest thing ever! Just love him to death.)
5)Lucas (He would be higher, but he's pissing me off right now...but he'll be back to normal soon...I hope!)

Least
1)Rachel (She a skank who uses everyone! After she took care of the calc exam for Brooke, I liked her a little more...but stealing Brooke's money like that??? So will not be forgiven. Can't stand her)
2)Dan (He is funny and keeps things interesting, but killing Keith????? Asshole!)
3)Victoria
4)Carrie (Don't even care about what she's doing to Naley...she needs to stay the hell away from Jamie!)
5)Nicki (I know she's looong gone now, but whenever I watch those episodes I want to snap her head off.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
My favorites :

1. Brooke
2. Peyton
3. Lucas (but not in season 5)
4. Nathan
5. Skills

"6.Whitey and Jamie (I love them too :P ) "

Least fav.:

1. Carrie!!! (Homewrecker)
2. Dan (He is funny and we need him, but I hate him as a person:p)
3. Victoria (afwul mother and person)
4. Haley (LOVED her before, but in S5 she is a bit afwul :S )
5. Lindsey (She is a really sweet girl, but she don`t belong in Tree Hill, I don`t hate her at all, but we don`t need her :p)
over a year ago Laurra said…
favorite -
1. Peyton
2. Brooke
3. Lucas
4. Nathan
5. Skills

least favorite -
1.haley
2.lindsey
3.carrie
4.victoria
5.mouth

i also like Jamie and mia - there cool :P
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
My top 5 favs has always been the main 5, regardless of what they do or how they act, they'll always be my fav.

Favs. In order!
1.Peyton-I love her!! Been my fav since S1!
2.Nathan-Love him!! My fav. Guy character<33
3.Brooke-Ususlly she's #5, but this season, OMG she is growing on me, and i love her<33!
4.Lucas-I could care less if he's acting like a jerk! I still love him and of course he's still on my top 5!
5.Haley-She is usually behind nate, but this season, she's just i don't know, she's getting on my nerves, just a bit.

Lease fav.
1.Psycho Carrie/Nanny/Whore-Do i even need to say why i hate her?!?!
2.Victoria-If carrie wasn't just as bad she would've been #1!
3.Anna-Umm can you say annoying!!!
4.Nicki-Hate her!
5.Felix-Hated so much in S2!

I think that's all of it! Im surprise Lindsey didn't make the least fav list, but i like her and she's an ok character! Altho she was kind of annoying in some scenes, but whatever!

Oh and Owen, Chase, Rachel, and jamie would've mad my Top fav list if the list wasn't limited to 5..lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
Favorite
1.Nathan ( so hottt!!
2.Brooke
3.Lucas
4.Skills
5.Lindsey

Least:
1.Peyton
2.Chase
3.Mouth