One Tree Hill ***5.12/5.14 SPOILERS***

Leytonfan4ever posted on Mar 05, 2008 at 02:05AM
5.12 Spoilers: EPISODE 5.12 - "Hundred"
Tentative Air Date - March 18, 2008

General Spoilers
- Final episode to be filmed for 2007 due to writers' strike.
-Carrie kidnaps Jamie from Lucas and Lindsey's wedding, but a seemingly reformed Dan saves him. However, when Dan is later found with Jamie, the episode ends on a cliffhanger with everyone assuming that he was the kidnapper.
- Lindsey leaves Lucas at the altar.
- An alternate scene was filmed for Brooke's baby storyline, in which Brooke is asking Mouth, and not Lucas, to give her a baby, because he is her best friend.
- There is a Naley flashback that happens sometime after they get married and before Haley gets pregnant where her and Nathan discuss their future and their plans to have kids. This is when the "I will love you forever" line happens. In the flashback Haley says, "I want a little boy with your eyes." and Nathan responds with, "I want a little girl just like you."
- Haley's walking down the isle as the maid of honor, next was Jamie as the ring bearer, Lily as the flower girl and finally Lindsey walked down the isle to "Here Comes the Bride". Next we filmed the scene where Lindsey runs out of the church, and Haley runs out after her. Lucas stands there a little dumbfounded and looks quite hurt in his facial reaction. We also filmeda scene wherePeyton gets up and tells him she loves him and gives him the whole speech. The camera pans back to Lucas b/c it is in fact a dream sequence.
- Nathan is the person that gives Lucas the advice to go after Lindsey. He tells him to look into his heart and if she is still there to go after her. Lucas says that he still wants to be with her so Nathan tells him to go find her. Of coarse there is more brotherly love in this scene including a hug so thats something.
- LL scene back at Lucas's house. After she runs out of the wedding he finally goes to look for her after a little push from Nathan. He finds Lindsey at his house and her bags are packed. She goes on to say it won't work because his heart is conflicted and he never stopped loving Peyton. She goes on to say she always knew she just didn't want to believe it herself. Lindsey quotes a bunch of lines from his book that involve the comet. Lucas says he doesn't want her to leave and she replies "Lucas, people always leave...you out of all people should know that."
- Following the wedding, Peyton is reflecting over the events alone in the church. Brooke comes to sit with her and encourages her to go after Lucas. Peyton then responds about how it doesn't really matter because he went through with saying "I do." Brooke then says something like "shut the hell upb***h". Peyton motions upward to symbolize the fact that they are in a church and Brooke then apologizes and goes on to tell Peyton that she doesn't need to give up.
- We also filmed a scene where Peyton has a "dream" or it is considered a dream sequence. Lucas and Peyton are married, and Haley and Brooke both are there as Peyton's bridesmaids in matching teal dresses. Peyton kisses Brooke on the cheek and her and Lucas ride away together.
- Nathan and Haley are on very shaky ground at this point. I was under the impression that they aren't even living together at this point and time. They were very distant at the wedding.

- Bevin and Tim are married.

5.14 Spoiler: EPISODE 5.14 - "TBA"
Tentative Air Date - April 21, 2008
-Summary from a new side for 5.14 of Haley and Nathan interviewing for a new nanny.

Scene 31: Nathan and Haley's House. Nathan and Haley are interviewing a pretty potential nanny for Jamie. Haley holds a pile of resumes. Haley mentions that the candidate knows CPR and used to be a lifeguard; when the nanny responds that she did, Haley then asks if she has ever kissed any of the husbands she has worked for? The girl is confused, while Nathan sags into his seat uncomfortably. Next we see a pretty blond candidate, whom Haley instantly dismisses, and then a pretty brunette and red head who receive the same treatment. The next candidate is male, which makes Haley smile. The manny starts to flirt with Nathan, mentioning that Haley told him Nathan likes to watch their nanny swimming naked in the pool. Haley fights back a grin, while Nathan sags back once again, saying, "I guess I deserved that." (Credit to FanForum)
last edited on Mar 05, 2008 at 02:06AM

One Tree Hill 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lila856 said…
you know what, i like lindsey!
i hate lucas, it`s not I WANT HIM TO BE KILLED OFF hate it`s I WANT HIM TO LEAVE THE SHOW TEMPORARILY hate. ugh :(
over a year ago lizisme said…
ahhhh i hate the brooke and mouth thing and the naley being broken up still plus i like ll together and i hate how bevin is married to tim
i love bevin and skills together
over a year ago AnnaK said…
Omg bevin is married to tim?how did that happen?
anyways, i used to like lucas but right now hs character has to improve a lot to get back to that status...i totally love brooke and i hope naley will work things out,as they are totally adorable...plus i like the quote with they gay nanny;-) it made me laugh
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I swear to god... If they do a Brouth baby instead of a Brucas baby i will be sooo livid!
over a year ago vanillabean1506 said…
Why would Brooke ask Mouth to give her a baby when he is dating one of her good friends??
over a year ago Hollers_hollie said…
I dont really like Lindsey and lucus together but when i saw Carrie take jamie and Lindsey call off the wedding i was really hoping that it was one of peytons dreams, and this was probaly the first time i respected dan