One Tree Hill Bevin's story *SPOILER alert

zarnitev posted on Mar 03, 2008 at 09:31PM
I don't know how accurate this info is, but I've read in a www.tv.com forums that Bevin will appear in one of the future episodes and tell Brooke how she's married and has a child named Nathan.
In last weeks episode we saw Tim, who told the girls that he has a son called Nathan. Does that mean that Tim and Bevin are married?! Or could this be bull?

One Tree Hill 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lizisme said…
ahhh i hope it is bull i love bevin and hate tim i really hate this idea.
but thanks
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
hmm interesting...could be...i don't like tim, but i don't really care about bevin either...if thats true i feel bad for skills, he's like a zillion times better than tim
over a year ago naleyfan4ever said…
skills and bevin are married not tim and bevin he talks aabout her in a up and coming episode
over a year ago Tinna said…
Skills and Bevin married? Then where has she been and why does he live with the guys and why does he joke about sleeping with other women (See episode4 season5 when he joked about Alice to Mouth)

Meh, I wouldn't like to see Bevin and Tim together.
over a year ago jenniferm said…
Which episode does Skills talk about Bevin? I guess it could be true...he doesn't wear a ring though or at least I haven't seem one.
over a year ago ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
I remember Skills mentionin Bevin .. In the episode when he told Jamie about Dan being in Jail.. REmember when Nathan asks him what other things did he tell Jamie..Skills says"..Dont date girls name Bevin.."!!
over a year ago Imogenpark said…
i don't think that bevin and skillsare married, because he says to jamie, never date girls named bevin, and where has she been all this time ?:S
over a year ago Supersweet said…
i think it would be really funny..
their both so dumb!!