One Tree Hill Why do people think Naley is such a great couple?

Leyton4ever posted on Mar 01, 2008 at 05:59PM
Naley fans please answer this because i've been trying to figure it out for four seasons now?!

One Tree Hill 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
haha:p Well, they are my fav couple!! Because they have a real relationship.. Nothing like Leyton or Brucas... They bring out the best in eachother. They are so different, and that is so great!! Because they both add different things in their relationship.. The love in that relationship is so real, and its so good to see them together :D
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
ok i'll agree that haley does seem to bring out the best in nathan, but I don't see that working the opposite way.
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i agree that Haley brought the best of Nathan in season 1! she did change him but now...
that is why i liked Naley the most in season 1! now i just dont care!
he's still nathan lol...and as for haley i just dont even know whats going on with her anymore...and I agree premarriage naley was the best!
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
haha:P I loved that they got married, but I liked them best when they where just dating :P
But yeah, Haley has really changed.. I don`t know what it is, but she is starting to annoy me :S
but still, I love Naley :)
over a year ago lizisme said…
ok i have never really liked naley but now i really like them in the first 4 seasons i hated them now i think they are cute together but i def don't think they have the best relatioship.
haley is really great this season thats why i like naley now because before i hated haley but now she is great
i've determined that nobody is actually able to tell me why they ARE a great couple...i think people just like them to like them.
over a year ago naleyfan4ever said…
okay the reason naley is such a great couple is they were both from different crowds nathan the jock haley tutor girl. They were brought together by lucas even though he didn't introduce him he was the reason. nathan at first just wanted to mess with lucas but out of his love for haley grew to be a nicer guy. haley went from being a shy quiet girl to a famous singer. He inspired her to reach for her goals and his by her. They patched a rift that had been between their familes since the day dan and deb moved to tree hill. I love how even though through all their hard times they always come out on top. they lean on each other when ever it is needed. Even though when nathan found out haley was pregnant he was supporttive
over a year ago Lila856 said…
K just look at that persons first sentence "they are from different crowds" WHO THE HELL CARES. the geek gets the guy thing is only cute when the geek is cute! there is no chemistry, i don`t see the connection, i was totally rooting for neyton the first time i saw the show cuz i thought halet was trying to get them back together! & BTW it wasn`t all haley that made him a better person, i remember the episode peyton came & made him be nice to lucas. oh & def. not physically, a stumpy midget & a tall hottie basketball player!
honestly i'm not saying that they are a horrible couple, there are worse. they have their good points but overall i'm still not seeing it. thank you though naleyfan4ever...at least you gave a reason :)...i agree with some of it..but i'm still not convinced.
over a year ago Imogenpark said…
Yeh i agree with Lila, seriously, in real life would the geek get the mist popular boy in school, Sorry it just would'nt happen !
over a year ago loves-oth said…
i quite like naley. i think it's probably because i can relate to them well.
and imogenpark i know what you mean...it is very unlikely...but it happened to me!!
i used to be a geek with very few friends then i met my boyfriend, who is to years older than me. i knew who he was because everybody wanted him and he was so popular.
and we got chatting and started to hang out and fell for each other and now i'm more confident and love all my friends!

enough about me...this isn't about me

what i'm saying it that i think i love naley so much because it gives people hope, they have a great relationship and people like to see that when everything else is gong wrong.

the one thing i didn't like - they got married so fast!!
what the hell was that about!
no way would that happen....
last edited over a year ago