One Tree Hill Is It Just Me...

lizisme posted on Feb 29, 2008 at 07:37PM
or does it seem like sophia bush, bethany joey, and chad got nose jobs it really seems like if you look at a picture of them from the first season and then looke at them now

One Tree Hill 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
i'm gonna look!
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
I dont think it does.
over a year ago lizisme said…
especially haley
and this season sophia bushes looks a lot different
over a year ago jenniferm said…
They are supposed to look 4 years older than they did in high school I saw an interview and that's why Haley and Brooke have those hair cuts and Lucas as the facial hair.
over a year ago Laurra said…
i dont think it does either. i like sophias hair more than i did in the other series. i think it makes her look really pretty, not that she wasnt already!
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
the other thing I think changed about bethany and sophia was their hair, especially bethanys...and chad has facial hair thats about it...i think they are just trying to make them look older since 4 years has passed.
before Sophia: link
after: link

ill show the haley and lucas later
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
She lost weight.
chad Got an accidental 'nose job' during his earlier modeling career! He was 'jumped' in a fast food restaurant and got his nose broken and had to have surgery. If you look closely, you can see the difference between his nose now and back then, because he had to get it fixed and it couldn't be constructed to the way it was.
so lucas/chad did have nose surgery
i found this information on this webbsite:link
haley before: link or link
her nose now: link or
link
i don't know if you see it but i definitly do
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i see it only in Bethany pictures! but i am still not sure it might just be the hair!
over a year ago Lila856 said…
nooo sophia just got skinnier & the pics are at different angles . also that little difference you can do w// some concealer .