One Tree Hill Opening Credits

frenchie0323 posted on Feb 29, 2008 at 12:03AM
um i think its time to bring back the opening credits with the theme song!!! i really miss it!!! its like one tree hill is missing a small part of it! (not that im going to stop watching it but still!)
What do u think?

One Tree Hill 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
i actually kinda like it without the theme song. i'm like that with every show. i just wanna watch the show, i don't need to hear the theme song.
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
I agree frenchie! I really miss the theme song, I mean I'm not going to stop watching it or anything, but the theme song fit so well, and it feels sorta incomplete without it.
over a year ago la_bomba29 said…
it definitely needs to come back! the show just isn't the same without gavin degraw and his lovely song.
over a year ago naley_4ever said…
I loved the theme song, but I think the reason they don't have it this season is because they don't want you to know who's in it. For example, if they had Karen and Lily on it, you would know they'd come back. Now it is at suspense.
over a year ago sweetsolitude99 said…
I agree with naley_4ever. I want it back though.
over a year ago loves-oth said…
yeah i think another reason they dont have it is the time that they need to fit the episode into.
so they only have 42 mins to get everything in, and by not playing the theme tune they can put more in rather than using up time with the credits.