Number 13 The denial phase or... PROTEST against Rena!

Immunity posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 08:10PM
The piece of paper absolutely said Remy !!!
And the fact that her name should now suddenly be Rena so ruined my day!! :[
I mean, Rena´s a nice name, but Remy was special...

So, Rena must have been a mistake, I mean, people make mistakes, don´t they?
My sisters and me came up with some ideas what may have happened...

13 reasons why 13 isn´t Reny

1) The guy who wrote Rena on the official Fox page (let´s just call him dork now, to make things easier)spilt coffee on his keyboard and the most coffee landed on the letters m and y , so he had to take n and a instead.

2) The dork had a holiday in Austria, where the keyboard is slightly different, he wasn´t used to it and made this mistake.

3) The dork has a girlfriend who is named Rena, he thought of her all the time and wrote Rena instead of Remy.

4) The dork wanted to write the name with closed eyes and ...well... he so failed!!

5) The dork thought it was april the first, but in fact it was august the first!

6) Some idiot creeped into the system and did it.

7) A deaf person who was meant to write it understood the sign language wrong and thought he was supposed to write Reny.

8) The dork was sleepwalking when he wrote Rena instead of Remy.

9) The keyboard decided to jump out of the window. It landed first on the letter R, then E, then N then A and finally on the button ENTER.

10) RE and MY decided to break uo, RE married NA instead.

11)The dork who had to write it had a different religion where they are forbidden to write a M followed by a Y, so he wrote NA instead.

12) The dork had asthma, he had an attack of asthma, so he wrote na instead of my and finally his head fell down onto the button ENTER and he died, so he couldn´t change it anymore.

13) A student had a chewing gum, what was forbidden there, the boss came and the student hid the chewing gum in his ears, then the boss orderer him to change the "Thirteen" into Remy Hadley, the student with the chewing gum in his ears understood Rena instead of Remy.

Number 13 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago waldorf said…
14) The dork is an idiot.
over a year ago adyingsomething said…
15) The Dork is a liar that wanted to see everyone upset!