No Loser-Cret's Nevada City Fan Dedication Tags

NoLoser-cret posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 11:26PM
Hi guys, it's me. I am so happy that you all have joined my fan spot and hope to gain more :)
You may have noticed that I have been making what I like to call- fan dedication tags. These are personalized "tags" or name cards that I create using my app (Fantasia Painter) and taking a screenshot of the front and back of a vehicle featured on Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
You'll notice that each plate is personalized by your username which makes it unique to each and everyone of you (for example: my icon on the spot is my username in license plate form)
After discovering this, I have found it as a unique opportunity for you guys to see how much I truly appreciate you :) It'll take time, but eventually, all of you may have one! Of course though, the cars are limited so there will be doubles but I'll change the color to match your personality.

Here is the list of cars inside the game I have unlocked, much of these cars in real-life are worth up to $1,000,000 so it's a rare sight if you ever see one:

Alfa Romeo 4C Concept
Ariel Atom 500 V8
Aston Martin 712 Vantage
Audi A1 Clubsport quattro
Audi R8 GT Spyder
BAC Mono
Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible ISR
BMW M3 E92 Coupé
*Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport (This is the current fastest car in the world!)
Caterham Superlight R500
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
Ford Focus RS500
Ford GT
Ford Mustang Boss 302 (2012)
Jaguar XKR
Koenigsegg Agera R
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Lamborghini Countach 5000 quattrovalvole
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione
Lexus LFA
Marussia B2
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Nissan GT-R (R35) Egoist
Pagani Huayra
Porsche 911 (930) Carrera Turbo
Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S
Porsche 918 Spyder Concept
Porsche Panamera Turbo S
Range Rover Evoque
Shelby Cobra 427
SRT Viper GTS
Subaru Impreza Cosworth STI CS400
Tesla Roadster Sport

I will select a car from the list above that suits you the best. Much of these cars come in a variety of colors and a wide range of looks. Of this, I'll create a tag for you which will include a front and back view of the car with a personalized license plate stating your username. Once I do this, I'll come to this forum to tell you why I chose that car for you specifically so if you want one, better start talking to me more often anyways I have an idea for most of you :)
If you don't like my chose, then just mention it to me, I don't bite guys!

--I'll be posting your tags on the spot so just look for your name/username! I will also keep record using this post so I don't duplicate too much so to what car everyone has, just take a peek here:

Fan Tags:

IngridPresley
Car: Porsche 918 Spyder Concept
Color: White

rakshasa
Car: BMW M3 E92 Coupé
Color: Orange

last edited on Jan 23, 2013 at 11:49PM

No Loser-Cret's Nevada City 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NoLoser-cret said…
smile
Ingrid, I chose the Porsche 918 Spyder Concept for you because your sweet in every way and find your voice even if your timid (hence the color choice). You were the second person to ever talk to me for a long period of time on here and I'm proud to say 'thanks' for that. This car is sleek and elegant, making it unique and settle, just like you :)
last edited over a year ago
Ingrid, I chose the Porsche 918 Spyder Concept for you because your sweet in every way and find your
over a year ago NoLoser-cret said…
smile
Jezzi, I chose the BMW M3 E92 Coupé because it is smooth and fun-loving. Your personality is bright to the point that you can make anyone smile (why I chose the color) and I find that great about you. You're not afraid to talk to those new and instantly become a good influence. And I've seen you stand up for what you believe in, just like this car is made for the track :)
last edited over a year ago
Jezzi, I chose the BMW M3 E92 Coupé because it is smooth and fun-loving. Your personality is bright
over a year ago rakshasa said…
heart
Aww....I love that Kat! Thanks, your amazing....& thats a sweet ride too ^_^ x0x0x0x
over a year ago IngridPresley said…
heart
Awww, thank you so much for the kind comment! You're one of the first friends I made on Fanpop and in March we'll complete a year of friendship! I'm glad that I had the chance to meet such a great person here! *hugs*
BTW, loved the car & the color of it! I couldn't choose better, hehe!