Nintendo Wii Wiinjuries!

knifewrench posted on Oct 31, 2007 at 02:17PM
List all your injuries you have recieved as a result of playing the Nintendo Wii console.

Nintendo Wii 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago knifewrench said…
I tried to show off while playing Wii-Bowling. I was bowling but facing the opposite way, I succeeded but hit my hand on my bed post.

But I've probably damaged the Wii remote more than myself.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Snerkie said…
Was playing baseball, had too much attention for the game, had my arm behind my head *SMACK* wiimote to the head :\ yeah that takes skill to hit yourself in the head.

I've gotten "wii-elbow" or whatever you like to call it where your arm just feels like it's committed suicide after long amount of game play.
People often under estimate how much energy Wii Sports requires.
i know, it's just like 20 minutes of a few games in Rayman and my arms are ready to fall off and when you keep pushing you just lose all focus on what you're doing, lol
Hehe, "Rayman" .... "arms ready to falling off" ^^

Simple things amuse me....
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I was showing off with Bowling. Little did I notice, the wrist strap was quite loose... So I do some crazy spin move and I'm about two feet from the TV. I feel the wrist strap slipping off my wrist... No, it didn't hit the TV. I lunged forward. (I'd only had the console for about three hours.) So, I lunged at the TV, and hit my head on it. The TV was fine. The Wii Remote was fine. My head had a small bump.
LMAO, nice, lol, true skill you have there. I think one of the first things i did when i got my wii was connect to the shop and get Donkey Kong, but it was like...1am at that point D: gah
I know this is not a wiinjury, but I was playing Wii Bowling (yes, without the wrist-strap) and accidentley let go of it, launching the remote across the room and hitting the wall on the other side of the room. And at the speed at which I was bowling I'm really amazed that it survived!
over a year ago thegame998 said…
When we had my cousins over and they were playing wii, I was swinging the nunchuk around by the cord and when i pointed something out to my cousins in the game, I let go and it swung around and hit be in the back of the head. Ouch.