Ninja Pirates FOTM awards!

Cas_Cat_2 posted on Sep 02, 2009 at 03:20PM
Okay, besides the honor of being the Pinja FOTM itself, I thought that the FOTM could win some privileges too. ;)

The first one would be picking the theme of the next FOTM pick. If you noticed the theme of the link pick was Summer (the thing that happens after the Spring, not the character from OC xD).

Also, I think that the FOTM could have a wish list and ask for a thing, and all of us would have to try to give him/her that. =)
You could ask for anything, like an Dean icon, a Brucas banner, a article about you, a medal somewhere.. Just don’t ask for anything too impossible, like having 20 fanatics in two months.
Oh wait. That’s possible.

Anyways, it’s up to you. xD

Any idea, please tell =P

Nate's wish (August): A wallpaper that shows his awesomeness. It can have screencaps of his quotes or whatever you feel it needs to be added to show how awesome he is. link
Sarah's wish (September): An article about her awesomeness. Coming soon
Okay, besides the honor of being the Pinja FOTM itself, I thought that the FOTM could win some privil
last edited on Sep 27, 2009 at 02:06PM

Ninja Pirates 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
awesome idea Cat i like it

over a year ago Bdavisbrookeme said…
I was thinkin...ya'll could make a bunch of fake accounts and I could add like 10 pictures tops to a bunch of spots and then ya'll can rate them right...and by next week I should have around...37 dedicated medals, 29 die-hards, and 20 fanatics

-cheese-
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
laugh
LMAO Nate xD

Btw, if you have any theme in mind for the next FOTM pick, send me that in a message please, to be surprise =P
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
laugh
i love it i love i love it!! Cat, you're full on inspiration these days, huh? :D:D

bwahahhaaaaaaaa Nate!!!
kiss
LOL, thank you Lucy! =P
over a year ago Georgia93 said…
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE<3

LMFAO NATE! hahaha
I've finally decided what I want!

I'd like to have a wallpaper fan art that shows my awesomeness, it can have screencaps of my quotes or whatevaaa you feel needs to be added to show how awesome I am

Too impossible? I hope not cause it sounds pretty damn epic...plus I need a new background =D
last edited over a year ago
LMFAO NATE :O
Wow xD
That is gonna be hard, but totally awesome xD
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
big smile
oki doki Nate...we'll try :D:D:D:D
over a year ago kristine95 said…
Fuuuck. Photoshop doesn't work on my laptop! I've tried to download it a dousin of times, but every single time the same thing happens. I open an image in PS, but PS crashes. STUPID LATPTOP :(
over a year ago ritergrl said…
...do we ALL have to make it xD
heart
LOL, you sure as hell have to S XD

You are our photoshop queen <33
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
okay i can't make anything like trust me i can't even figure out how to import a clip for a vid and trust me i don't even know how to use photoshop other than uploading pictures!

sry nate!
Ooh, is it my go now?
Yuppp.
Make a wishhhhh
Hhhhmmmm, what to pick, what to pick ...
LOL, can wait to see what you're asking S! xD
Hhhhhmmmm
Well, I've delayed it long enough

I wish for an article about my awesomeness
Cause I'm feeling somewhat narcissistic atm xD
Plus they're fun fun confidence boosts.

Get to it minions xD
laugh
LMAO S! xD