Nightmare Before Christmas I had the weirdest dream...

irkeninvadermay posted on Jul 12, 2010 at 04:13PM
Ok, fisrt things first, I AM NOT A CRAZY FAN GIRL!!!! So, please don't comment swearing at me and telling me to f*** off. I hate crazy fan girls too! I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about when I say those chicks are PSYCHO!!!! I'm just curious to see what you guys think of my dream. I am 100% serious! I really had this dream!

So, I had a dream the other night that I found the key that opened a door in my house that had been locked forever. When I unlocked and opened the door, it was Halloween Town. Sally wasn't there so I guesse I took the place of her. Blah, blah, blah, I fell in love and married Jack.

When I woke up I'm like "BEST DREAM EVER!!!" I thouught the dream was pretty weird and cool at the same time. What do you guys think? Anyone else have a similar dream?

Nightmare Before Christmas 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
Cool dream:) I have Nightmare Before Christmas dreams. But I was not a character. I was like just watching every like a movie. I can't really remember what happen.
over a year ago irkeninvadermay said…
lol XD wicked cool!
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
It's mostly about Jack, Sally, and their family :)
over a year ago invaderjaz said…
big smile
thats a great story
over a year ago sahian5 said…
no,but good story thoug
over a year ago InvaderZia716 said…
big smile
That's pretty EPIC May!!! When I first saw this movie (I was like 5) I fell in LOVE with Jack!!! I would watch the movie over and over again!!
over a year ago JackLuvr900 said…
kiss
OMG! i TOTALLY had the same dream!! SERIOUS!!! NOT LYING!!! I absolutely LOVE jack,and ive had that dream like,what,5 times?! i love jack,this will never change.