Niall Horan What Is Ur Favourite Thing Bout Niall?

johncenaw85oi posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 11:50AM
i wanna know wat ur fav thing about niall is and why??

i can't pick cuz there is sooooo many things i love about him!!!

post ur answer below

xxxxxxxxxx
i wanna know wat ur fav thing about niall is and why??

i can't pick cuz there is sooooo many thing

Niall Horan 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago -Stacey- said…
big smile
haha EVERYTHING!!!! i dont think i need to explain that ;D
over a year ago johncenaw85oi said…
heart
niether do i!!!! i love EVERY SINGLE THING about him!!! except for 1 thing.......

that he isn't mine!!
over a year ago -Stacey- said…
heart
yyaa totallyy he is sooooo..... PERFECCTTT!!!!!
ya he is!
over a year ago modrockz said…
heart
everything he is just amazing i luv him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much hes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
heart
soooooooooooooooooooo true!
over a year ago abb-clare said…
smirk
ahh, i lieek tha just 1 thing he aint mine!
thaas' good thaa is :L :L
:D tnx!!! luv him so much it isnt possible!!!
over a year ago daniellehoran said…
heart
I love everything bout him & i don't know how many everything's there are <3

NiallHoran<3
over a year ago xMrsNiallHoranx said…
ya i no!! xxx
over a year ago littlemissmiss7 said…
heart
Dear Niall. You're perfect. Come visit me sometime ;)
Xoxo, Your wife
over a year ago daisytje96 said…
heart
he is perfect
over a year ago niallandi123456 said…
heart
everything and him and i seriously have aton in common
over a year ago mak17 said…
monkey
his personallity
over a year ago AmazingGraceGMI said…
smile
I love this kid, he's too old for me but I don't care much, I love his music, his eyes, his hair, his voice, his laugh, his guitar-playing, his smile, his style, his accent, his name, his sense of humor, his singing, his dancing, and I love how him and Harry, Zayn, and Louis all kept their heads high before the X-factor even though they were nervous about not winning it, you'd never know 'cause they looked just so happy and proud of 'emselves! I don't even lg! And let's face it. That'd just be selfish of me. Good luck in the spotlight Niall, don't do drugs, stay loyal to friends, keep doing what you're doing, and just enjoy it. People do get old, and people DO stupid things, but smart people learn from those mistakes. I ain't a sucker for love, I'm a sucker for Niall James Horan. :)
over a year ago selenajr47 said…
heart
He's cute, his accent, his songs, his laugh, his smile, his eyes, his appetite, how he plays the guitar, his dance moves, his name, his singing, him, and oh ya EVERYTHING ABOUT NIALL JAMES HORAN HE'S MY FAV EVERYTHING! without him 1D would be pointless i wouldnt even listen to them Niall dont change they way you are you are loved by many including me dont let anyone tell you different your amazing I read one of your quotes (it was kinda like this it said when people meet one direction they usually hug the others I stand and smile acting like I didnt mind but deep down inside it hurts)I just want to say I would only hug you cause we are simular in a lot of ways and you are a role moldel to me nobody ever made me laugh as har as you make me in the video diaries, spin the harry, and megamind and when I see your smile I cant help but smile 2 so always keep smiling no matter what hatters say about you and one direction always know you have non hatters out there(; i'm one of them thank you Niall James Horan for everything(; p.s. PARTY TIME
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago _dodgy_2_ said…
heart
I luv him because... I dunno either i luv him for everything

<3 <3 <3
over a year ago TasteDaRainbow said…
blush
hes too old for me (im 11)but he is OOBER sweet!love his peronallity,smile,laugh,accent,and hair!!!
over a year ago 1-D-freak said…
heart
IT'S EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago NiallHoran209 said…
heart
EVERYTHING!!!
over a year ago meidasiregar said…
cool
all about niall
over a year ago taylorlaunter23 said…
heart
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Niall-is-hot said…
heart
Niall is awesome because he has a unique laugh and his voice is just mesmarising, he is the most adorable person i have ever seen!!!
over a year ago cheerrina said…
heart
I LOVE NAILL HORANS BLUE EYES
over a year ago cheerrina said…
OH by the way im naills step sis
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 45_Alena said…
I love his laugh and hair:)
over a year ago iL-O-V-E1D said…
laugh
ha his eyes, his smile, his hair, his amazing voice, his personality, and uh one last thing.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.H.­I.S­. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. L.A.U.G.H.
MrsStyles8992 commented…
hes laugh is so cute i forgot to put that down over a year ago
over a year ago zebra_stripes16 said…
heart
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago DylanCutie said…
wink
What I like about Niall is his braces and his smile
over a year ago DylanCutie said…
And his EYES!!!!!👀
over a year ago MrsStyles8992 said…
kiss
my fav ting aboout Niall is hes eyes <3 Beautiful
my fav ting aboout Niall is hes eyes <3 Beautiful
over a year ago Majestyy said…
kiss
His Blonde Hair, His Smexy blue Eyez, His Smile And Laugh, He Has A Sweet Voice And He's Got A Gudd Fashion Style Which A Lot Boys Dont!! I ♥ YOU NIALL XXX
over a year ago mrstomlinson91 said…
His blonde hair, his blue eyes, his Irish accent, his laugh, his smile, his love for Nandos & his voice. I LOVE YOU NIALL!!!