Naruto Cosplay

uzumakichan posted on May 04, 2011 at 01:33AM
I've been cosplaying for at least 2 years now and find it to be absolutly amazing and fun to dress up as your favourite character (whether it be from an anime, manga, ect)

I know this isn't the 'Cosplaying' spot, but it would be great if people can share their Naruto cosplay experiences (you can include pictures or videos if you want) :D

Below is a picture from my cosplay group (EvilPockyProductions) We are not all in this photo. I am cosplaying Deidara and my sister is Itachi XD This was one of the first cosplays we had ever done and this was our first photoshoot :)
I've been cosplaying for at least 2 years now and find it to be absolutly amazing and fun to dress up

Naruto 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago k9hatake said…
big smile
omg i love cosplay really havent done it due to the fact i still have to find a group and i need my first costume wich i am in the prosses of getting. i am looking for sasuke uchiha from season 1. if you have any tips for me that would be nice like where is the best place to buy every thing and where to get cheap sharingan lens. here is my email foalan1@hotmail.com thanks
over a year ago dawm123 said…
These clothes can go to buy?My friend recommended smalltao.com the credibility of the quality of these garments?