Naruto 2nd Time Skip Anyone???

scarface101 posted on Oct 25, 2007 at 06:44PM
Do you think there will be a second time skip?

Naruto 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alexmcneice said…
maybe in a while...not yet though...i think they'll get a few more arcs out of this timeline in the manga.
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
I just love a good time skip in a television show. I hope so!
over a year ago NaruSakura2b said…
probally the-ll make naruto the hokage and he have a new threat that he will have to protect the village from and yes im 97% sure that if they do have a time skip narusaku will get married cause sakura the only girl that can deal with naruto to make him the best hokage that he can because she knows him beter then anyone and there building up their feelings for eachother in shippeden so yeah but it wont be for a while 2012 probally.
over a year ago scarface101 said…
lol i luv narusakura2b's comment coz im a big narusaku fan haha but i dno it myt just skip in to the time narutos hokage at the very end but i hope it dnt im actually bout 65% sure ther will be a 2nd time skip but im bout 90% sure dat if ther is ther will be a load of useless fillers again :(
over a year ago chidori said…
augh in 2012 id probably not watch naruto anymore...
over a year ago scarface101 said…
y wudnt u watch it anymore in 2012??i mean if not for likein it atleast to find out the end init??
over a year ago darkdragon said…
u wouldnt watch shippudden the continouation of naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Quinzark said…
It doesn't need another time skip but it may have one.
over a year ago FlameInferno said…
It'll probably have an epilogue. I think that'll be it...
over a year ago deathnote said…
I hope there is a time skip, I ca't wait to see Naruto and Sasuke all grown up, or if someone gets married...I mean you never know
over a year ago Aviantei said…
Agreeing with Quinzark. No second time skip needed, but there will probably be a time skip.
over a year ago God1 said…
Another time skip would be good.
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
yea but it going ot be in a LONG>>>>>>>>>&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t; time
over a year ago cici746454 said…
yea there probly will be