Naruto Like naruto? be part of the new Ninja war.

songoku1112 posted on Oct 26, 2009 at 06:36AM
Hello fellow ninja. Haha I have been watching Naruto for while now and i have decided to create a forum on the next Ninja cival war by allowing you to include you very own Ninjas!
you will have a certain format to create your character, Post your character before you start in the Cival war blog witch will be posted in a week or two.

Format

Name: Alester Fuiser

Affiliation: akatsuki (Choiches;Akatsuki, Leaf ninja, Sand ninja, Coud ninja, etc)

Rank:Missing Nin. (Hokage, Jonin, Special jonin, Anbu, Genin, etc)

Appearance: A ninja in the Akatsuki clothing. he has green eyes, and short white hair. He is fairly muscle tonned and is always distracted by girls. he somtimes talks to Konan on how breasts are so amazing, and it usually doesn't end well. he has a black feather tattoo on his neck as well.

Bio: he was once a Cloud ninja that was on the verge of becoming Hokage, but the ninja in that area decided that he was to vile to lead a country, so they hired an assasination squad to kill him, and they hought they succeded until he was discovered with Tobi in the forest. He plans on capturing some secret Hosts of soe secret creatures that are still unknown to the ninja world (il leave that up to you)

Ability: (Maz of 10)

--->Owl eye jutsu

--->Raven feather death jutsu

--->1st- 6th gate open (speed, tijutsu)

--->feather storm jutsu, Shadow style

--->Summoning jutsu: Blade of knowledge

--->Reincarnation jutsu, Owl God Tieshi

--->Knoledge draining jutsu (only with blade)

---> Forbidden jutsu: Tieshi, Owl God of Knowledge Final form.

here, thats my character. though you should exlain your abilities as well as add a little insight on who he or he is affiliated with and why, and who they oppose.

Naruto 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
i hate war its stupid and it only destroys and causes people pain(sorrow and physical pain)
heart
We are young
but we have heart
Born in this world as it all falls apart
We are strong
But we don`t belong

I see the children in the rain
Like the parade before the pain
I see the love I see the hate
I see this world that we can make
I see the life I see the sky
Give it all to see you fly
Yes we wave this flag of hatred
But you`re the ones who made it
Watch the beauty of all our lives
Passing right before my eyes
I hear the hate in all your words
All the wars to make us hurt.
We get so sick oh so sick
We never wanted all this
Medication for the kids with no reason to live.

So we march to the drums of the dammed as we come
Watch it burn in the sun
We are numb

We are young
but we have heart
We are strong
But we don`t belong

As we walk among these shadows
In the streets these fields of battle
Take it up we wear the mantle
Raise your hands with burning candles
Hear us whisper in the dark
In the rain you see the spark
Feel the beating of our hearts
Fleeting hope as we depart
All together walk alone
Against all we've ever known
All we've ever really wanted
Was a place to call our home
But you take all we are
The innocence of our hearts
Made to kneel before the altar as you tear us apart

So we march to the drums of the dammed as we come
Watch it burn in the sun
We are numb

We are young
but we have heart
We are strong
But we don`t belong

We will fight (we will fight)
Or we will fall (we will fall)
Till the angels save us all

We are young
but we have heart
We are strong
But we don`t belong

We are young
but we have heart
We are strong
But we don`t belong
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
i see you oppose war, so what if i said i wanted to challenge you to a fight? Alester says.

because war is unavoidable, it is the way to resolve a decision for good, that is the rule of akatsuki. we wil obtain peace through war
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
worried
Er we are not really going to war (real life) i wouldn't stand a chance... I make many characters in many series but i never posted any online before. ^ ^
Im a coward.
angelic
Alester ugh dont misunderstand (when it comes to anime) i will go to war but i wouldnt kill instead i 4give and give people a chance to change i mean like if we dont have the hearts to 4give and give people a chance to change would we ever rly be changing anything
also war is aviodable is we learn to work together and talk out are problems
over a year ago h2h1z said…
name:(unknown)

nickname:skull

appearance: 5'9" medium build, changing hair length and color and changing eyes color as personality changes (more info in bio)

Kenki Genki:copy cat(can copy ANY Kenki Genki or jutsu he sees)

Village: hidden by death (most all villagers die by age 25, only those with high chakra levels live past that age, low child birth rate, as many are stillbirths)

personality/ies:
main: skull:(male) kind, giving, but not as innocent as he seems, not to be messed with.
others:
fire:(female)ferocious, and willing to kill with or without reason
water:(female)calm, cool and collected, those unlucky enough to face her never leave unscared
air:(male) a pervert with little respect of women(blows air up their skirts)
earth:(male)tough-guy and a bully
lightening: (female)hit on her at your own risk, few who have can still have kids.
healer:(haku looking)loving, forgiving, makes friends with all the people it meets.

bio: was thought to be a stillbirth he was put in the crematory to be turned 2 ashes like all other stillbirths. They turned the fire on and left to attend to other matters. As they left the baby started 2 move, he didn't cry and didn't feel any pain. He crawled out of the furnace and began to grow until he was big enough to walk. He saw the babies that were 2 be burnt 2 ashes and knew he had the power 2 prevent that. He infused his chakra with the babies and in doing so returned them to life and aging them to a suitable age. They became his loyal subjects and he was their protector, they left the village. He grew slower than they grew so he lived through them, their eyes were his eyes, as he was still growing in mind as well as in body. He found that he could give them power if they were in danger, the power to fight, as he had seen others do. As they grew, he saw many battles and wars. He learned all he could about the world and found it disgusting how humans would fight over such small things, as power and land. in order to change the world he would need to know all there was to know. He sent his subjects out to learn any and all they could about the humans and discovered that they had a power called "chakra" but only so many people knew how to use it. He knew he must master all the forms of "chakra." So he send his subjects to learn. As they learned the were pronounced ninja, the leader/jonin, assigned to each subject and their group (known as squads), they learned incredibly fast and amazed their squad leaders. Soon after each became chunins(sorry im not good at spelling), they were sent into battle, as another war began. Although he tried to save them all the died 1 by 1 in battle, no bodies were recovered, as they had been turned 2 ash as they would have been if he had not saved them. This only fueled his rage at humanity. Although they had died they seemed to return to him, he could feel them as all they learned and all they experienced entered his body, this drove him to the brink of insanity, but as they came to him, he found a way to keep himself under control. He, though being the dominate personality, became one of the many to inhabit his body. They change personalities as the battle called for it, each having a specialization. Soon after his sanity was regained the AKATSUKI sought him out. As they explained their intentions, he decided he had nothing better to do so he joined them.

jutsus: as they has learned may i will only list the favorites

fire: fiery death: a move much like grand fire ball justu but as the opponent moves away it slows and once the enemy is at a "safe" distance, a whip of flame bursts from the ground right under the enemy

water: water senbon: throws up a river of water and seems to be playing in it but all the droplets of water stay in the air, once i look up at the enemy they shoot at him/her as senbon, once they enter their body they spike out and freeze

air: not much can be done with air so...

earth: the sound of grinding earth is the only warning of this jutsu, sand shoots up from the ground and turns in to a weapon of the users choosing

lightning: electricity flows between the fingers of the user, as he rubs his hands together the power increases. The electricity flows to the user's feet and fingers.

summoning: (can only be done with the chiugan) what appears to be just an orb, just an inch wide, what ever it touches melts and surrounds the orb, making it bigger.

Kenki Genki: most well known: sharingan, rinnigan, beakugan. and the lesser known chiugan, few live after seeing it and all who do live can't tell of its power, as they have all gone insane. It drains the viewer of their will to live, greater opponents can resist this, so it casts them in to a state of bliss so far that their minds are no longer in this world, but the next(the after life with their dead friends and family).
He him had no training but his servants lived in every village.
yet only he can use chiugan.
smirk
(he is scary 0.o i would not want to meet him. i think if i did i would go insane or faint.)

and to Alester "if u think that only through fear and killing wheneve a problem happans, u can create a world of peace then what if it if its like the superbowl and 2 guys who are watching it get in a fight about who gets the last deviled egg? i already have 3 solutions to this problem but what would u do?" asks Shisutaa with a seductive smile

(lol)
last edited over a year ago