Naruto Im ticked >>

Hidanfan posted on Aug 18, 2009 at 08:59AM
Ok,so far..ive gotten like...3 mails asking what happened!And im really getting irritable...
Now this is what "went down" :
I was getting ready to make a knife go through my body without a scratch left or anything... But as i was getting ready to,my hands were sweaty and i slipped,i stabbed myself with the knife...My relatives freaked out and rushed me to a hospital,in pain,and seeing blood,i passed out from like,i dunno,alot of tension...I was gettin the stitches put in,and i felt TONS! of pain!...Only i bet a few choice ppl know how friggin painful,stitches are.. Now,Im here,explainging this while in a hospital! OK? So IF im cranky you now KNOW why,and if i seemed piss its probable cause the pain i feel!!!! (the picture is well, kinda what they looked like,not the handle,just the blade..)
Ok,so far..ive gotten like...3 mails asking what happened!And im really getting irritable...
Now thi

Naruto 62 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

over a year ago Hidanfan said…
If you saw,what i saw..you'd be horified... probably,i dont know how brave you are..
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
Well,u get annoyed by messages,i wonder how u feel about me replying 2 ur forum?! :\
*thinks of something 2 say*
I checked out this forum cuz i was half expecting 4 u 2 be mad at ME but since im here,i guess i could reply....hmmm....im not sure what u say....
well,im here so i'll try 2 make this useful,well r u mad at me or just disappointed?!If not,i still have 2 do this.Your words are like echoing in my head bout what u said bout me always being there 4 u & u wanted 2 do that in return...i hope this wasnt meant 2 be a secret because i have no intention of spilling them..i dunno y u doubted that?!u were upset,marianna...i think
So anywayz,im sorry,i guess i was being rude,i wasnt believing u at all & it was like u trusted me when u said that & i feel really guilty,u know its weird,sometimes things get 2 me very easily & sometimes they dont...at all.Okay,anyways..u might think im being melodramatic & sappy or foolish but you're a great friend,like i said b4 & so..oh yes,u seemed really disturbed when i said something bout your last wish...b4 u die...i hope that never happens,anywayz.....that u wanted 2 know why is was i dunno..whatever,being stupid..u said you'd kill yourself.I'm just saying that that was...i didnt mean 2 offend u just wanted 2 let u know that you had more important things in life than some online friend who creeps you out *weak smile*
Ahhh,i've getting alot of headaches l8ely & after reading the story about u being stabbed....i cant find the right words...i hope u GWS......very very soon.....it must really hurt,i've stopped considering any phyisal pain..whenever something happens,i ignore the pain & even try 2 enjoy it but yea,u can call me freaky...ha...i dont mind,well who would?!^_^
OH,FINALLY IF THIS REPLY SEEMED 2 LONG,2 DISTURBING...& IF U FEEL U CANT TAKE THE STRESS OF REPLYING & ANSWERING SO MANY OF MY PATHETIC QUESTIONS,THEN ITS NO BIG DEAL I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY
Btw,used the caps 2 make this prominent just incase u didnt want 2 read my reply,marianna
Wow,,,that touched me.... it truely did..... I never thought,id feel so happy after what happened..but...wow.....heh... you are a true friend,and your not weird,i try to think happy thoughts to get my mind off of pain.... but,i should just read this... cause i feel soo much better ^_^ now i feel i owe you.....I,and i will keep a promise,Jashinist Word ^_^
last edited over a year ago
Wow,,,that touched me.... it truely did..... I never thought,id feel so happy after what happened..bu
O.O
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,thx Sincarra
Am i glad 2 hear that or what?!lol
& u dont owe me anything..i just did what i had 2...& didnt u get offended...just 1 bit...by my rough behavior,previously?! :(
__________________________________________­___
Well,i said i'd be back..maybe & yea,i am,you're not here...not much fun,i think im gonna log off after i reply 2 some forums *sigh*
Hey,nice pic...had the same 1 until my cous messed it up >.<
Well,i like this pic....hmmm...i think i like his bath-...uhhh..i mean....haori?!
O.O
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,thx Sincarra
Am i glad 2 hear that or what?!lol
& u dont owe me anything..i ju
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
WHOA! Nice pic...... Anyway, Otaku, if Sincarra came back again... tell her that I will be waiting underwater...I know I am saying things in random, many things is going on in my head.. ahhh..I feel like my head is gonna explode... *head explode* ah... that did happened... *sign* anyway, please tell her that she can come to underwater by opening the portal from Hueco Mundo, just look out for the sharks... Bye! I hope you enjoy your day.. PIE! *ran off*
Okay,Sincarra here's what sSiara said..lol..this is weird,anywayz:
She said shes gonna be underwater taking swimming lessons from Fishsticks a.k.a Kisame....lol..ok,just havin some fun...what she really said was...uhhh....i dunno being underwater by opening the portal 4m Hello motto?!...wahtever,this stuff's confusing
wink
Shiot...sorry Siara,i missed it....jez..im not good at appointments.. i have to have Hidan remind me,and seeing he was on a mission..i got screwed over on that deal..lol you know what mission..save Zetsu from a weedwacker..lol i think he did it..or Zetsu is now blades of grass...
Shiot...sorry Siara,i missed it....jez..im not good at appointments.. i have to have Hidan remind me,
over a year ago cici746454 said…
big smile
well i hope you get better(ive said this somwheer before lol)
here is somthing to cheer you up
Lol ^_^ thanks ^_^
Oh,and Otaku..whether you like it or not..im repaying you...lol
Oh,and Otaku..whether you like it or not..im repaying you...lol
O.O
how?!
& hmm..y does every1 keep calling me otaku?!
This is what i think u look like,Marianna...ok,srry cant stop-..ok,moving on
Hmm....u're prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I know i posted this b4 but the subject just got changed & im lovin this forum 4 sum reason
O.O
how?!
& hmm..y does every1 keep calling me otaku?!
This is what i think u
Otaku is just easier to type..+i dont know what else to call you... But,if you want me to stop callin' you that..ok then..and i sooo don't look like that!XD TO girly bleck!I don't like girly-girl... in other words,i dont like pink,and i dont like nail polish,and i don't care for cute guys with no brains..sure their cute.. but i think a guy should be more than cute....and i dunno,im not crazy bout the forum,cause everytime i come on here,i see the story of my life....in black n' white......... Life endanger,crashes dirt bike, stabs self, goes- nvm...im rantin so i have to stop myself....and for some odd reason,im fixated on dragons lately...
Otaku is just easier to type..+i dont know what else to call you... But,if you want me to stop callin
Oh,u can call me whatever you feel like
But i didnt know you felt that way about this forum :(
I didnt mean to get you upset but you can talk about your sadness...or was it that you didnt want to remember,okay yea,u probably want me to shut it ^_^;
Hmmm....this might cheer you up
If you think that i did the wrong thing trying to cheer you up then..whoa,i was just trying to be the good guy cuz well..i wasn't makinn fun of you're pain or anything
I know i could have found something hotter
but yea,this one said it all *smirks*
oo,srry ^____^;
but i mean u did get loc- *puts hand over mouth*
You know what,i'll just buzz off..hehe ^_^;
Oh,u can call me whatever you feel like 
But i didnt know you felt that way about this forum :(
I did
I should have known you were gonna post this everywhere *sigh*
I've explained this already but i guess i couldn't hurt:
I AM NOT MAD AT YOU AND I NEVER WAS,YOU ARE JUST ALWAYS SAYING THAT WHICH CAN BE SOMEWHAT ANNOYING...I JUST DON'T REMEMBER BEING MAD AT YOU
Hmm...maybe you are the bad guy..hmmm...nah,nope..i guess
emotionalswirlz
z
zzz
z
You just i dunno need to stop blaming stuff on me

I should have known you were gonna post this everywhere *sigh*
I've explained this already but i gues
I can really get on your nerves,can't i?!It's not like that its-
Okay,i dunno,i feel like apologizing but i feel you dont want me to,you want to get away but uhhh i dunno..i just dont know what to say....i mean you dont want me around,im getting on you're nerves,i'm not gonna hurt you by doing that
but all i'm saying is-okay i'll just go
well everyone has annyoing qualities about them soo yea i not going to name them off..........
over a year ago Grimmjows_girl said…
Marianna!Get Your ass back here!Ill use your dragon against you!!!Crap..i don't know how to use a Dragon...
Marianna!Get Your ass back here!Ill use your dragon against you!!!Crap..i don't know how to use a Dra
Uhhh...did she leave cuz of me?!omg *sigh*
*reads cici's comments*
What?!u mean me...oooo..u can tell me,i dont mind :))
But whoa,did i offend her or something cuz the last time we talked she was-
Okay,no...she was online & she left.....can some1 tell me why she left..yea,cuz of me..okay,yea,yea im going 4 some reason i feel like u ppl are begging me 2 leave.hehe...the forum,pppl THE FORUM
okay,im going but if you're leaving cuz of me,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont j_j
over a year ago Grimmjows_girl said…
She hasn't answered her cell,or her huose phone,she hasn't repled to my txt msgs.........WTF IS WRONG WITH HER LATLEY!!?? Ugh.... now i need to go to her house and keep banging on the front door til she answers...hmm,,,i wonder if postin a pictures of her fav pkmn will work...
She hasn't answered her cell,or her huose phone,she hasn't repled to my txt msgs.........WTF IS WRONG
big smile
im just saying that everyone does it part of human nature and dont leave!
She's not leaving,e had i guess...i wouldn't call it a fight just a.....i dunno,i've got a headache
marianna's a great friend
I got one too,i took some head ache shit that tasted bad,,it went away...lol
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*reads comments* well well i am glad i missed all of that XD jk jk soooooooooooooooo is everything fine with you guys? I just read the Bleach Manga and Aizen was being so smexy and Gin was so cute so i was like Kawii!!!!!!!!!!! yea i am pretty happy
*Gives a strange glare to hidan* Hidan:WHAT DID I DOO-Ohhhh!!! me: yes dumb one...comon!We have to help pein with some dumb azz mission..Comon Hidan,on your feet,comon! Hidan: GAWD!Im not a dog!! me:.......*says in a weird voice* COMON!Comon boy!Comon!Lewts go help the dumb ass!!!Comon! Hidan:......stfu........me: Nahhh, to fun to let up..*me and hidan walk outta the room,with me still annoying him..and him getting ready to throttle me for being annoying* Gin:Welll...That was weird...me: HUh?*runs back* GIN!!!!! :D :3 hidan: oh f*** me!Not him again!!!me: yes... him again.......Hidan:...not the anser i was lookin' for >>
last edited over a year ago
sick
O.O
oo,rusty
Hmmm...i still say aizen is so not hot
lol
I dunno where you get all this 4m,Marianna
No he might try to get technical with me-ok,i'll just Shut up
ooo...i want a cup...Does any1 wub tea paaweiez?!
Ooo..the headache
O.O
oo,rusty
Hmmm...i still say aizen is so not hot 
lol
I dunno where you get all this 4m,Marianna
N
laugh
Fug man!that's like the picture i had!Oh well.....At least i have this Ipod one..and i simply love it!Its my background...XD
Fug man!that's like the picture i had!Oh well.....At least i have this Ipod one..and i simply love it
Nice one,,,,hmmm
Mines better
^__^
OooooOOOOoooOOOOOooo...is he..HAWTorWHAT?!
*drools*
Nice one,,,,hmmm
Mines better
^__^
OooooOOOOoooOOOOOooo...is he..HAWTorWHAT?!
*drools*
Lol!
Lol!
oo,thought you would have replyed by then,well this is you're forum & since im here i'll just reply
i luv this vid
LMFAO1!!
check this out 4 me,as a favor
lol
man,that guy's crazayy
luv the laugh
omg,i h8 it when i 4get 2 post the vid
Oh Jashin!*Watches video*O_oHidan:WTF!?
lolzzzz
i like you're icon
do you like drinking you're own blood?
can i kill you?!
Uhm..I've tasted my own blood b4..It wasn't as good as i was told blood tasted...damn liars...
And,,No you can't....If even i allowed you to,you would've had to (in order):
1.Find where i live (HAVE FUN!XD)
2.find a way to kill me without the fuzz finding out it was you
3.get airfare back to where you live
4.Not kill yourself for the terriable deed you did....
Uhm..I've tasted my own blood b4..It wasn't as good as i was told blood tasted...damn liars...
And,,
Is that Gin?!
Blood tastes like metal
I'm a Capricorn,i learned 4m somewhere that my fav bubble gum flavor is blood.lol..that doesn't make half the sense to me..what's you're sign?!
Wait,let me guess,if i get it wrong,don'tt tel the right answer..i wanna guess
Okay,so like you're so not a Virgo or i don't think you might be Sagitarius..maybe..you're too-ok,nvm
Hmm.....Gemini?!could be
Capricorn?!ummm...if i was living in you're house,i would know,they are very serius & disciplined ppl,no i dont think you're a capricorn
Aries?!i think,maybe..they say it's the best sign,im not sure....hidan is an Aries...my mom is Aries..oo,yea
lets see either you're a libra or an Airies or pieces..maybe...tell me if i'm wrong
Im scorpio..i was born november 8th......I wish i was something else.. but,-SWEETY!(that's my granma's cat,lol!)Kitty-kitttyyY!*picks up the cat and pets it* sooo fluffy ^_^-oh and,im nto sure if thats gin.... but it does resemble him i guess
Im scorpio..i was born november 8th......I wish i was something else.. but,-SWEETY!(that's my granma'
Cats..i love em too
Scorpio?!So,you're eastern sign is 'The Ne' used in Naara clans shadow manipulation
Mines 'The Tora' a.k.a The Tiger associated with North-North East,used in Uchiha clans fire manipulation *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*..ita­chi uses fire element techniques,ofcourse.....ahh..connectionsss­..b­etw­een us *fangirl scream*
& my western sign is Capricorn & Itachi's a Gemini...we are said to get along great...SOULMATES..MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN *FANGIRL SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
ahhahahaaaa..can you believe it,marianna...beautiiifullll
*cant breathe*
*faints*
.....*looks really weirded out and hides behind Hidan* hidan: you ok?.. me: not one bit...
lol
srry ^___^;
but it's no fun without my itachi :(
he makes everything so..so..out of this world *sighs dreamily*
i am sagittarius december 15 ooo yea!!!!!!!!!! sagittaruses rule!!!!
Oh,my dads a Sagittarius,13th Dec
They say Sagittariuses almost like never admit their mistakes,thats the thing with my dad but i'm not sure bout you
i am pices YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY GO FISH GO FISH GO FISH STICKS {my nickname for kisame XD}. AND TAKE IT FROM ME LOL!!!! ME AND CICI ARE BOTH BULL HEADED AND HATE TO ADMIT ARE MISTAKES.....thats why we 'agrue' so much actually more like we laugh while were trying to prove the other one wrong XD
i am pices YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY GO FISH GO FISH GO FISH STICKS {my nickname for kis
I admit when im wrong,but only if theyre NICE about it, other wise,,,i will fight back with an attempt to hold on to the little dignity i have left from being corrected....I know,i sound weird,cause im actually being serious for once in a blue moon...
i agree
Marianna,what if hidan killed you're cat & then he kills himself..then what......jw,i'm really pissed off right now,it's hard not to yell but whatever
*shrugs* hopefully the world ends on that day,and its theoretically impossiable to kill himself unless his immortalllity wares off...and i would kill him first if hr did that...
You can't admit you're weak,can you?!i mean you're not but-ok,nvm...yea,this probably isn't bothering you now
big smile
yep rusty's right im bullheaded and cant admit defeat
cute,You...in a way,remind me of Kushina-san
laugh
wow i never thought of that...... well im not dead so theres a differance lol!
yea lol i cant admit defeat even when i am defeated because usually i just hate it! What about you Ogie i mean Otaku lol sorry for some reason when i see your user name i always say 'Ogie posted!' lol so whats your sign and whats your personality i could go into a big decsion on mine but to put it in simple terms i am a old man in a young persons body if that makes since?
okay,ogie?!lol...weird
old man...young person's body...Xd....Madara gettin' to ya,sis
I'm a Capricorn & excuse me,i'm a lil' lazy to type more so i'll just copy paste some info
Traditional
Capricorn Traits

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

The sign Capricorn is one of the most stable and (mostly) serious of the zodiacal types. These independent, rocklike characters have many sterling qualities. They are normally confident, strong willed and calm. These hardworking, unemotional, shrewd, practical, responsible, persevering, and cautious to the extreme persons, are capable of persisting for as long as is necessary to accomplish a goal they have set for themselves. Capricorn are reliable workers in almost any profession they undertake. They are the major finishers of most projects started by the 'pioneering' signs; with firm stick-to-it-ness they quickly become the backbone of any company they work for.

Capricorn make of themselves, resourceful, determined managers; setting high standards for themselves and others. They strive always for honesty in their criticism of self, they respect discipline from above and demand it from those beneath them. In their methodical, tough, stubborn, unyielding way, they persist against personal hardship, putting their families and/or their work before their own needs and welfare to reach their objectives long after others have given up and fallen by the wayside. In fact when practical ability allied with the drive of ambition are required in employees to make a project succeed, Capricorn are the people to hire. They plan carefully to fulfill their ambitions (which often include becoming wealthy), they are economical without meanness, and able to achieve great results with minimum effort and expense. Because of their organizing ability they are able to work on several projects simultaneously.

They have a great respect for authority but may not, if they reach high rank, be willing to listen to other opinions on things they are directly responsible for. As the ranking authority figure in a given situation they expect their underlings to be as self disciplined as they themselves are, and to perform every task undertaken to the highest standard.
They are, nevertheless, fair as well as demanding. Among their equals they are not always the most pleasant of work fellows for they are reserved and too conservative, valuing tradition more than innovation, however valuable the latter, and they are often humorless. There is also a tendency to pessimism, melancholy and even unhappiness which many Capricorn are unable to keep to themselves, especially if they fail personally. In the extreme this trait can make them a very depressed individual; ecstatic happiness alternating with the most wretched kind of misery which is so subconsciously buried that he or she should seek help if such emotions become frequent. For the above reason, capable Capricorn should spend many hours in meditation, gathering the strength to control such inner emotions.

The swings in mood are not the only reason some Capricorns deserve the adjective based on their name - capricious. They can be surprisingly and suddenly witty and subtle for the quiet, reserved individuals they seem to be, and they also have a tendency to ruin things by unexpected and utterly irresponsible bouts of flippancy. In certain individuals in whom the characteristic is strong, the temptation to do this has to be resisted with iron self-control. Another unexpected quality in some Capricorn is an interest in the occult which persists in spite of their naturally skeptical turn of mind.

Their intellects are sometimes very subtle. They think profoundly and deeply, throughly exploring all possibilities before deciding on a 'safe' alternative. They have good memories and an insatiable yet methodical desire for knowledge. They are rational, logical and clearheaded, have good concentration, delight in debate in which they can show off their cleverness by luring their adversaries into traps and confounding them with logic.

In their personal relationships they are often ill-at-ease, if not downright unhappy. They are somewhat self-centered but not excessively so, wary and cautious around people they do not know very well, preferring not to meddle with others and in turn not to allow interference with themselves, thus they tend to attract people who do not understand them. Casual acquaintances they will treat with diplomacy, tact and, above all, reticence. They make few good friends but are intensely loyal to those they do make, and they can become bitter, and powerful enemies. They sometimes dislike the opposite sex and test the waters of affection gingerly before judging the temperature right for marriage. Once married, however, they are faithful, though inclined to jealousy. Most Capricorns marry for life.

Their occupations can include most professions that have to do with math or money and they are strongly attracted to music. They can be economists, financiers, bankers, speculators, contractors, managers and real estate brokers. They excel as bureaucrats, especially where projects demanding long-term planning and working are concerned, and their skill in debate and love of dialectic make them good politicians. They are excellent teachers, especially as principals of educational establishments where they have the authority to manage and organize without too much intimacy with the staff members. If working with their hands, they can become practical scientists, engineers, farmers and builders. The wit and flippancy which is characteristic of certain Capricornians may make some turn to entertainment as a career.
Possible Capricorn Health Concerns...

Capricorn governs the knees, bones and skin, so its subjects may be liable to fractures and strains of the knees and other defects of the legs. Skin diseases from rashes and boils to leprosy (in countries where that disease is prevalent) are dangers, and digestive upsets may be caused by the tendency of Capricorns to worry or suppress emotions. Anemia, Bright's disease, catarrh, deafness, rheumatism and rickets are also said to threaten the natives of this sign.

horoscopes

* LIKES Reliability
* Professionalism
* Knowing what you discuss
* Firm Foundations
* Purpose

* DISLIKES Wild Schemes
* Fantasies
* Go-nowhere jobs
* Ignominy
* Ridicule

okay 2 things....fantasies..nah,i don't h8 them....i'm a daydremer,yep..lol
& 2nd sorry for not making it snappy but hey,rusty likes reading & when i read this it didn't seem so long,it's kinda fun to read & yea i'm like that but i also-ok,nvm that
lets continue
Ruling planet:Saturn
Colors of choice:Very Dark Brown & most dark colors
Food of choice:Earthy food,Lasagne etc
Fav bubble gum flavor:blood O.o
Capricorn Greatest Strength: Your ability to overcome obstacles

Capricorn Possible Weakness: Too much work and not enough play
okay,ogie?!lol...weird
old man...young person's body...Xd....Madara gettin' to ya,sis
I'm a Capricorn