Naruto Im in a tad bit of a perdicament,help?

Hidanfan posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 09:34AM
You see,my computer back home (im at my father's) needs to be reformated because i cant access the Internet.I thought to pass the time to make a fanfic for the hell of it,not knowing how fun they are to write.Here's the trouble : I only wrote to parts on fanpop,the others are on my computer and I cant access internet ( as I told you before),and i dont remember all of the parts(it was 7 prts;story,and thanks for readin it ^_^).So,this is what I need you guys to do to help me out: be as creative as possiable,and give me ideas,and when its all done and done,Ill give a list of everyone's name who helped me write it.You guys would be doin me a trumendous favor!SO if you have the time please,and i can try to make it so that way at least one idea from each peron goes into the story

Naruto 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
blush
OMG!!!i didnt read the whole explanation but ooh..me no......make sumthing happen between me & MY itachi.pwiezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
like the thing where rusty bumped into aizen..i got me squeekin.....dang..how many tymez hav i said this.lol
But still..anything..make it romantic...i dont care if u make it sassy or anything just make it gooddd....real good..anything that screams luvvvvvvvvvvvv..........pweiseeeeeeeeeee.7 thank u...plz do it & just incase udont listen 2 me..ughhh..then....well..ummm..it was lord JASHINZ REQUEST,YEA...THE GUY...i mean the..ummm...god?1..has a soft side
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
heart
Jashin didnt order shit!but i know i can get it in there ^_^
over a year ago cici746454 said…
do minato comes back to life lol that make my day lol
Hmm,didnt think of that one O_O *writes down ideas* hmm, i will see if i can get that in.....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
me and Shikamaru are playin shogi when you walk up and you can take what happens from there!!!!
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
Me and Kankuro put on a puppet show for everyone!!!!
Hmm, nice.....*thinks* hmm, idea!!!!ty puupets..hey sasori >:)
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
lol how about you and hidan go on a trip like before, you two've gone to cana... *hidan covered my mouth* hidan: don't! or you're gonna be the next sacrafice for jashin-sama *me nodded, hidan let go*
last edited over a year ago
CANADA!!Hidan: like,we went over this lonnnng ago..me: yah..i figured i'd bring it up again!