Naruto 1,2,3 Clones Sitting In A Tree

rusty746454 posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 09:54AM
So i was wondering what do you guys think about the manga right now? i mean its heating up and also what do you think going to happen.?

Last but not least who is more evil aizen gin sasuke or madara?

Naruto 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELL YEA,things R heating up,every1'z reaching The land of iron & WHOA i cant wait 4 da next edition....things r gonna get...BOOM!!!!!!!!BANGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
*SOB!!!!*
Hmph...IF ITACHI WERE THERE...EVERYTHING'D B PEACEFUL & YET VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VE­RY.­...­...­EXC­ITI­NG.­...­.HM­MM.­...­.HO­W DOES THAT GUY DO THAT?!?!?!
*slaps herself*
Ok,back 2 da subject...hmm.....i dont really watch Bleach but i still think Aizen mite b the evilest cuz well all Madara is obsessed with is revenge *nervous glance at rusty*....& u ofcourse,rusty.......& Sasuke's not evil at all...its just the same revenge thing with him & yea,i wood hav tried 2 do da same thing.........but then again Itachi luved Konoha so ok..i wouldn't hav & as 4 Gin,i think he has a bit of a soft side & he hasn't got the bad boy personality but u no Aizen is a schemer & yea he's really popular on the bad-boy list so yeaaa
over a year ago cici746454 said…
big smile
omg the magna is totally awesome it getting hetic!!!!1!1! and aizen is pure evil here my list of evel people...
1.Aizen
2.Gin
3.madara
4.sasuke(preety stupid even now i like him now not likelike thoght)
5.itachi(i know hes not on the chocies he actually preety good if you think about it)
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
Gin is eviler,and sweeter than anyone you listed,and i havent been readin Managa l8ly....lol
you should its preety kool alll the kages are meeting!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
yep yep and bleach is gettting really good also
yea its getting awesome!!!!!!!!! it looked like aizen was going to die!!!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
Damn,ruin for me >> i got it then i was gonna read man >> oh welll