Naruto Omaesannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 09:29AM
Hey,hey,heyyyyyyyyy
ok,got bored,added a topic
Oh,the subject.......ugh.nothin' much,just wanna talk & get 2 no u guys..a lil' more,so un
Plzzzzzzzzzz reply,un u probably wont cuz half of us r hooked up with da hole IM thing,so un

Naruto 287 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 287

over a year ago cici746454 said…
uuuuuuuuummmmmmmm idk a topic uuuummmmmmm................
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
u'r supposed 2 tell a lil' bout yourself,un
Ok,2 make it easier,what r your interests?!Hmmmmmm
eating, computer, sleeping, money, the sims 3 game is awesome, naruto, bleach, volleyball,b-ball,dogs ummmmmm idk
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
i like Naruto, football (but i cant play any more because i broke both of my knees 4 times a piece) ummmmmm so now i play alot of video games (if u have XBOX live just type in my user name its the same as my XBOX live account i add everyone so if you get the time just send me a request) I used to love Inuyasha but they only play repeats there wont be any new episodes in America cause the contract ran up and they didnt sign it again, I love Full Metal Alchemist i used to watch that as much as Inuyasha, im learning how to play the Guitar (but for now im tryin to start a band i will sing at first when i learn how to play the guitar i will sing and play the guitar) i love music it is my life, ummmmmmmm The Crow and Gone in 60 seconds are tied as my fav serious movies, The Hangover is my fav funny movie, the Halloween that Rob Zombie produced directed and stared in is my fav scary movie, ummmmmmmm i dnt know what else to put so if you have any questions feel free to ask!!!!
okkkkkkkkkkkkkk
LOL
hey.......ok...........
now u ask me anything?!

wat r your hobbies??
monkey
oh,well since im having my vacations,mostly,im online.I also search ALOT 4 akatsuki/naruto pics,un.I watch the naruto alot,i guess & read the manga.Besides this computer stuff,i used 2 read Goosebumps alot & sumtimes play DOA 3 on Xbox but un,in the vacations,i'v stopped.
I also listen 2 alot of Jpop,especially the Naruto themes & un,& un i draw sum naruto characters but i just copy,un & since my printer's BUSTED,i copy them 4m the lil' faces made up on the cd covers,un.LOL
Well,there mite b sum more stuff but un,u probably wont read it,un.
i will read everything you post because thats how i am and i have nothing better to do lol!!!!
Hey,thx,un
<3 reading what u rite,un
ok,soooooo...um....fav colors?!
un,i no u mite think this is getting lame but yeah,1st thing that came 2 my mind,un
my favorite color is LIME GREEN!!!!!!! and secaond is a kind of blue i dont know the name of a darker baby blue i guess and hot pink
big smile
hmmmmmm,nice
so..what do u h8?!
what colors or just in general
last edited over a year ago
in general,un
hmmm
sasgay,ummmmmm tomatoes people who act stupid and they arent really, obess people, gross people, ummmm cant think of anything else but theirs probly somtin else uuuuuuummmmmm............
oh,u no,i think u'r the practical,a lil' serius & mature kinda girl who h8s posers,un?!
well, posers yea i hate them
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
anime,gore moies,dragons,more anime, drawing,art,more anime..,sleeping,annoying ppl,planning world domination,blood (i blame horror movies!!XD),eating,MORE anime....,Gin,Hidan,Iruka,Jim (a guy u shall never no bout..uhm,crap..>.>)...............,­jok­es,­ani­me jokes,yo mama jokes,dumb blonde jokes (cause its that easy..XD).....there u no a LITTLE bout me...
anime,gore moies,dragons,more anime, drawing,art,more anime..,sleeping,annoying ppl,planning world do
over a year ago Tdilover224 said…
big smile
I'm New On Fanpop And I Love Total Drama Island And Lots Of Anime! I Write Novels And Journal Notes, Love Watching Television And Playing Video Games, And Know I Couple People In Real Life That Have Fanpop Accounts: Giovannimtz, ILuvRockLee, Lee_Rules, Narutorules13, Tdilover225, And Koolfoofoo. My Friends Say I'm Awesome At Drawing Tdi Couples. Favorite Tdi Character Is A Tie Between Katie, Cody, And Lindsay. My Favorite Naruto Character Is Rock Lee! I'd Love To Chat With All Of You! Message Me!
well i dnt watch tdi but i can pretty much tell u anything about naruto including why they do things ppl hate i know most of everything about naruto sometimes i forget a few things but in time they come back to me!!!! Rock Lee is amazing oh and to tell you something cool about him just like Maito Guys father Rock Lee can open all eight gates and not die so thats something im looking forward to seeing!!!! i like talking to ppl that know as much as i do about Naruto but its hard to find ppl that do know as much as i do!!!! oh my fav colors are red and black in general but the colors i like on my dream car (mitsubishi 3000gt)are neon orange and two dark blue racing stripes on the top and a dark blue racing stripe on each side!!!! the things i hate are ppl who start fights ppl who jump other ppl, i think that about covers it!!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,so....ummmm............­fav celebs,un,who cares if its a stupid question,un
Nicolas Cage, ummmmmmmm chuck noris, rob zombie, adam sandler, and jim carrey!!!! u??
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
My name is Ashley Kocanda i live in somewhere Illinois USA. My favorite food is.......i dont know i hate a lot of food though! {ask cici she always gets on me about out.} My middle name is Lynn. I am in volleyball and track. My best friend is cici although she can be a as.....butt sometimes {jk cici lol}. My favorite colors are brown and yellow. White would be my favorite color but its not a color? My first crush was on chuck noris. My favorite shows are naruto, bleach, and big brother. I dont watch TV much but i am on the computer most of the time. I am a pretty calm person but i have a odd temper thingie.......its hard to explain, i rarely ever get mad but when i do i kinda lose control but i am usually calm and mellow. I dont get bored very often like most people i can keep myself occupied with my mind for hours sitting in a chair and not talking to anyone with no TV. Yea its a talent lol i picked it up when i was little. I have a dog named rusty {aka rustybuddie} and a cat named peanut who rules the hours {aka meaners or mewe}. My favorite number is 4 then 7 and thats why its 74. Also people are starting to copy the 74 thing now so yea its not me if you see it! My favorite websites would have to be??????? Fanpop and wiki, I also like youtube and fanfiction. I am a very tired person, i am never fully rested and i have troubles going to sleep. My favorite book is 'call of the wild'. I like to read about history, history is my favorite subject and i love learning about other countries pasts its quit cool. I know a lot of words that most people dont although i cant spell them lol thats why when i am typing i always have to think of smaller dumer words =]. I hate math and wish it would do away. I have issues with numbers often saying 'its 45 minutes till 10' or '10 pm till 10 am' when most people would say '10 am till 10 pm'. I also cant say napkin right i say nakin. I think i have a ascent not sure but i guess everyone does? I am in chorus and its my 4th year, i have went to chicago to be in the Illinois National chorus. I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere compared to most people. I dont like little kids {5 and under} there are very few i do like. I am a very revenge driven person but nobody really knows that besides you guys. I think quicker than i type or talk which usually means i am mumbling or not making sense. I love nature and am not scared to ruin my best shirt and get yelled at for it.
lol you sound like me other than the reading and bein able to sit in a chair for hours!!!!
Whoa,didnt get 2 read it all but it was really nice,but i gotta say,4 su mreason,i never thot u'r name'd b Ashley,un
yeppie ashley but i like to be called rusty on the compter. Mainly because i have always been called that you know? so i am not used to be called ashley on here. I am like 'who is the new girl named ashley' lol! and never call me ash i hate it ughhh.....my dad always calls me that!
Huh?!Whats rong with Ashley,un?!
she must of stayed up late lol
surprise
HUH?!
idk
angry
OMG GIOMITZ COPIED ME AND RUSTY!!!!!!!
hey cici i dnt think rusty wants everyone knowing!!!!
she doesnt care im just saying that goivmitz copied our numbers
i seen that!!!!
surprise
Whoa,undead no's 2..............................all i gotta say is...............what'll happen if Rusty/Giovannimtz was here,un?!
tongue
-_0..........okay yea hrmmmm lol i guess in a way it doesnt matter i only told 4 people. Of across you cici and the others know who they are. I also told you guys to keep it on the down low because i know how things get spread on here so yea......... but again i dont really want to get in a fight. Seriously...............0_0 i feel like i am getting set up! and its not happening! i dont care! i will not start a dummy fight about pretty much nothing. Sure i might get a little mad about somethings but this is getting childish, who cares! lol i am over it, it could be seen as a tribute. I have to admit i dont like people takeing my numbers there very special to me but i guess its not all that bad =/ i think we could have went about this in a different.
THats Rusty 4 ya.lol
Im glad there rnt gonna b any fites,un
big smile
yea i guess i wont say anthing else but its kind of annoying i didnt really want a fight i have a temper and i was mad sooooo yea i guess its just that she copies peple all the time and like rusty said we like those numbers they are specail to us i just get mad when people copiy people and they know that they are cpoying them i can see if it was a new person but....... ugh cici happy now and im sorry for being alittle mean to undaedempoer sorry
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,................­...­...­...­jus­t read da Capricorn's relationship with a Gemini.....& GUESS WHAT ..........V GET ALONG GREAT,UN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhhh......ugh...ummm.........srry cici......undead..kinda ruined da moment 4 ya,un
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
its ok both of you, you werent bein mean cici its ok!!!!
ok just wanted to make sure everything was ok
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
big smile
IM NOT E-SCOPE746454 4 THE LAST NAME! IF YOU GUYS R GOING TO KEEP SSAYING I AM THEN I WILL QUIT FANPOP!
smirk
ok fine with me quit no one will miss you bye!!!!!!!
hey cant we just try a little harder to get along i no ur mad cause of something that did or did not do but cant we look past it??
surprise
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...hey cici..c'mon...4get it,un
UN,what undead said.im with him,un
Hmmmmmmmmmmm,da guys smart,un
just expressing my feelings but ill calm down
ok!!!! Giovannimtz did leave tho!!!!
rusty talked to her and said that she not gonna leave
blush
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,well good.....
1 of da reasonz i like Rusty is cuz she..........is a peacemaker...........ugh....well i think she is,un.lol
Heres an Itachi pic.........& look hes happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,looks so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
<33333333333333333333333333
(((H)))
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii when smiling,un
*major fangirl scream*
*faints*
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,well good.....
1 of da reasonz  i like Rusty is cuz she..........is a peacemake
big smile
yea she is a peacemaker but she really doesn't want to fight with any one or she doesnt want to see any fights
awwwww lol peacemaker? I think i like 'negotiator' better i mean i really dont try to change anyones mind about anything but i try to stop any fighting that i can. I love the picture of itachi although i think he actually did make a face like that in the manga {ill find it lol}. he kinda scared me when he did this hahah
last edited over a year ago
awwwww lol peacemaker? I think i like 'negotiator' better i mean i really dont try to change anyones