Naruto Orochimarus Stronghold.

tails-doll posted on Jul 03, 2009 at 08:54PM
The castle was big. Or, at least, however big it could be in a diffrent realm. The castle itself was black, almost as evil as the master it serves. on the inside, it was much less, the same. There were places so black you couldnt see them. Then, places so bright, you couldnt see past it. However, the smell was the same. At least, the smell in the halls was the same. Some people say rotting fleash, still others say that it smells like destroyed souls. i however, think it smells like the stench of hopelessness, and bleakness. Once you saw the inside, you were never leaving. You were just trapped theree, for all eternity. time dosent matter here, the years, day, even the minor seconds, are absolutely redundant here. The rooms were grand however. Eachoone was custom made for each, some have a bigger space, some have books, others tvs, some have both. If you have a diesease or sickness, then your room contains an infinite supply of meds. say you wake up with pain, youll find a nice supply of pain medicine, custom made for your ailment. Say you have more social needs, you'll share a room with people like you, not social people mind you, social people with needs like yours. howevr, the people who havent gave into HIS will yet, there are kept in cages, scarcely the size of a normal dog cage. unsurprisingly, he treats THEM much like dogs, such as an abusive owner would. All they get are our scraps, and most nights we dont have any. However, do to the twisted way this place is, they can never die from their hunger, they cant, hell, we cant, die at all. were stuck here, forever. we have people who have been here since jesus's time. and yet, there are those of us who doubts a god actually exsits, cause he must be cruel to let this go on. they see orochimaru as their god, fair, yet evil. as long as we fill his needed souls daily, we dont get kept in the torture chambers. we dont talk about the chambers, its just too evil. we keep our human apperance as we were when we got to his evil keep, yet when we go to the real world, we take on his apperance. We only get one of his abilities though, and that is ripping out souls and storing them in containers. to tell the truth, we dont know what they are. all we know is they radiate the pure essence of evil. did i mention that he gives us all that we want? all we do is say it, and its ours. yet, someone wished that leaser, would die. he's trapped now, in the realm of horror, for etenirty. we dont ever insult him, or we know we'll suffer a similar fate.

Naruto 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
Wow that is a great discription!
over a year ago tails-doll said…
cool
i wouldnt want to live there XD
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
0_0 wow......sounds like my house!!!!!!!!!!jk
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
lol rusty!
cool
lol, nice, what people dont know is, i stole this from chuck norris's description of his own house
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
yea i know *looks over to chuck norri's*
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
CHuck norris is funny XD XD XD XD he cracks me up *wipes a tear from eye after laughin really hard* but no 1 can beat dane cooke =D =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

DANE COOOK
CHuck norris is funny XD XD XD XD he cracks me up *wipes a tear from eye after laughin really hard* b
over a year ago cici746454 said…
i liked the story though
cool
lolololollolol thanks :D