Naruto Who do u 'dislike' the most in dah show?!?!

Hidanfan posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 01:58AM
ok i personally 'dislike' sasuke........that's just me though!i wana no what u ppl think and who u h8!ok...'dislike' jez..

Naruto 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
i dislike most of the characters for certain things but i also like the same characters for different things Ex: Sakura dislike cause she is a cry baby like cause she is a very good medical ninja and she is very strongly willed!!!! there are very few ninjas i dnt dislike including Shikamaru, Konkuro, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara, Temari, Hinata (i wish she wasnt so shy but i dnt dislike her for bein shy), and Asume!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
big smile
Asuma!!^_^
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
Sasuke! {no offence}
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
i love Asume and Sasuke!!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
sasuke...........and orich and naruto get on my nerve's a little bit, o lets not forget deidara and also i dont really ino, O and i have a extreme hate for hinata, kankuro to he just annoying, Danzo, SASUKE, I hated sakura before she got her hair cut off {i think like her hair weighted her down so she couldn't think right lol} hmmmm who else.......idk there is probable more just cant think of them
over a year ago sne-chan said…
SASUKE!!!! What an emo loon. Also can't stand Ino [does she have a purpose?] and Sakura...I don't hate Kakashi but I don't like him [especially as much as every Naruto fan seems too]...I also don't like Gaara's oldest brother, Baki?
over a year ago cici746454 said…
angry
i hate sasgay