Naruto VOOOTTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hidanfan posted on Jun 30, 2009 at 01:18AM
OK!we know that Danzo is replacement hokage,but..Who do u think Hokage should b!plz tell me who and why!!!!!!!helps me!i think Iruka or kakashi![i couldnt find a nice picture of em!it was the 2 of them kissing or making out and it freaked me out so i quit the search of the nice picture XD][4 substitution ill use my buddy's picture wich he drew!Undeademporer1!he drew it i give him full props!his art skills r amazing!]
OK!we know that Danzo is replacement hokage,but..Who do u think Hokage should b!plz tell me who and w

Naruto 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
THANK YOU!!!! oh and i think Kakashi or Shikaku!!!!
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
big smile
I THINK LEE OR IRUKA BECAUSE ALL THEYRE HARD WORK NEEDS TO PAY OFF SOMEHOW!
oh if we can vote for the kids to ill vote for Shikamaru!!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
Madara!!!!!!!!!!!!......kakashi
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
OMG!!!!!!i was just going 2 add this topic,hmmmmm..i wonder if some1 cloned my brain & gav it 2 Hidanfan.....or.MAYB SHES A MINDREADER!!!!!!!!!*freaks out*
Okay i vote 4.......ITACHI-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or DEIDARA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANY1 GOT A PROB WITH THAT,SHOULD BETTER WATCH THEIR NECKS!!!!!!!!!!XD
lol that would be hard seeing how they r both dead!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
sry it has 2 be an Adult ninja [18+ sry no kids iruka=23 Kakashi=26
doont ask how i know age.........>.> XD]thats y iruka and kakashi wouldnt b that bad........
i say Shikaku then!!!!
and akatsuki,no one cloned ur brain......unless pein,nah,or,nah he's to dumb,but then again he, nooo...Zetsu:and ppl call me crazy 4 agrgueing w/ myslef me:yah well ur also so a plant Hidan:pwndizzled in the face...Iruka:im w/ hidan on that 1...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
I'd say Kakashi.......
Kakashi would be one of the best picks!!!!
But why did danzo become hoKAGE????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were gonna pick kakashi as the hokaGE!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU, DANZO!!!!!!!!!!
Wow colorfullness from Hinata,yet,i agree w/ her XD XD XD
they picked danzo because danzo named off the hokage that nearly destroyed the village and they were all students of the Hokage b4 them that almost destroyed the village and the forth was his sensei and the village was almost destroyed while the forth was in charge and they said Kakashi might also get the village destroyed and Danzo said he will make the village better!!!! so they are goin to give him a chance!!!!
yeah, i kinda know that.........
monkey
.......i think we all no dat............MONKEY!i dunno im bored!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
*cough* madara *cough* I mean i think kakashi should be. He has a good scene of wrong and right. Plus he would always put in the village in front of him. That was shown when he nearly died saving choji so that he could get important information to the village.
yeah!!!! i think they should make Shikaku hokage sense he is the smartest ninja!!!!
Is he over 18?!lolXD XD XD
over a year ago cici746454 said…
go kakashi!!!!!!!