Naruto Take Your Pick!!!!

undeademperor1 posted on Jun 29, 2009 at 08:56AM
do you want me to delete my account??

do you want rusty to take a damn chill pill stay here not get to offensive about little shit and we can both stay??

or do you want rusty to go to a different forum topic??

Naruto 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
dude,calm down...is this about the 'sasuke haters' forum?....
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
Whoa,undead,cool it,man.
U'r makin' me laugh..
There's no need 4 either 1 of u 2 go,no way!!!!!!!!Didnt u read my comment on this when u said this at my forum.....ugh....4got da title.
Hey,im really sorry if u got into a fite with Rusty cuz of my forum topic,4give me!?
Hey,just stay,okay....
& btw u need 2 except this kinda stuff soooooooooooo
ummmmmm.....good luck
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
its not ur fault she got her panties in a bunch!!!!
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
O_o calm down....let's just sort things out.... we don't want you to leave...and we don't want rusty and you to fight....i know she said some %$#@%$ things, but let's just forget about everything.... it's that okay?
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
Id like u both 2 stay =D rusty i will admit:needs 2 take a chill pill at timez...but plz stay ^_^ ur really cool and id b bored 2 shit on fanpop w/ u not here T^T
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
big smile
IM WITH HIDANFAN,YEAH,I MEAN V NEED A GENIUS HERE,C'MON,u'r r SHIKAMARU.XD
SO STAY,BOTH OF U!!!!!!!!!
ok ill stay but if she insults me again im gone!!!!
rRusty better not or ill get involved *grabs hidan's scythe* Hidan:HEY!my scythe me:oh shut it *gives a glare at hidan*Hidan:ill shut up...
lol!!!!
Hidan:ok har-har laugh it up..but i dont wana get hurt....im already dead in the series i dont wana b dead on fanpop 2!Me:ull live..ur immortal...and u think i was really gunna hurt u?Hidan:well....yah!me:ur so dumb at times..oh well *hugs Hidan* hidan:uhm...no knife..no grabbing my scythe..WHO R U?!?!?!?Me:its officail,he's gone crackers...
lol!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
calm down no one has to leave
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
hahha 0_0 i didnt see this forum.......so......sor......sooos....okay i think you get what i am trying to say? sorr......god it just wont come out. I deleted the comment by the way i think lol....................sorry.............u­gh
its ok we already settled it this was awhile ago!!!!
yea,un,UNHOLY JASHIN!!!!!!Hidan:....me:dont.... your the one who thought i was gonna "kill" you!hidan:oh!just give me my scythe..me:ive been holdin this the whole time?!?!?!??!?!??!?!? hidan:no...you....gez,i cant think of a good damn line!!