Naruto Rp Spot!

cici746454 posted on Jun 27, 2009 at 04:37AM
hey im thinking about makin a naruto rp spot would you join because i need at least 6 people but there can be alot more

Naruto 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
i will join but if i can pick three people to use is that fine!!!! if not ill pick one!!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
name-kuro hi {middle name hi} Uchiha {name means black flame}
link
edited by yours truely
Mangekyou Sharingan-link
brother's name-ranpu Uchiha {light}

clan-Uchiha
looks-Black hair, black eyes {red},Long sweat shirt type dress {black} and skin tight shorts {like sakura's but shorter}

Ancestors were orginal part of the Uchiha but moved to the land hidden the clouds. Her family were all ninja's and at the time it was the 3rd great ninja war and they were running low on ninja. She was already showing great talents in ninjutsu and taijutsu. She became a ninja at the age of 4. She saw many deaths and was mainly fighting in the land of mist. She got word that her parents had been killed in a battle near the leaf village there allies at the time. She built up a distrust towards the leaf village. Now all that was left was her twin brother. At the age of 5 they had both awakened the sharigan. Many saw her as being the next Madara Uchiha and as people thought that many hit men were sent out after them and they were leaf shinbo, there so called allies in the war. In one fight between the land hidden in the mist and the land hidden the clouds left many dead and as it seemed that the lighting village had lost only 2 were left her and her brother. Soon her brother was lying on the ground dieing he asked her to take his eye's and so she did giving her the eternal sharigan. Soon after that she meet madara on the battle field by then almost everyone was dead or dieing. They spoke little although he made it clear of who he was to her. Many years later she was a wanderer and didnt really belong to any village although still wearing the Uchiha symbol on her back. Itachi and Madara confronted her about the plan to kill the Uchiha clan. She never really cared for them often refer to them as {low lifes,scum,and a wasted of a human body etc.....}. she only agreed to step in if they needed help. The fight was quickly finished and it was over. She was 14 now and became madara's partner. Training under him she became very strong but was not as good at time jutsu as him. Soon Itachi died and Sasuke joined the team. There seemed to be bad blood between them but seemed to warm up to each after awhile. She is the only one madara tells everything to and rarely will do anything without seeing what she has to say about the matter.

type of charka- black flame {advance type of charka},wind,
earth

jutsu
black fire
hurricane of fire
Amaterasu
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique Fire
Tsukuyomi
Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Summoning black blade
Summoning lord okami {wolf}
link
lighitng speed
Mind's Eye of the Kagura- See chakra but not in the same way as karin
Flash step- this is a quick step that is used by her. You move faster than humanly possible short video on it -
link

partner-Madara Uchiha

personality-fiercely loyal to madara and very protective over him. It is said that konan and her are on very bad terms. Very brave in battle and quick at thinking things up. Often Rarely talks if not important and tends to be a bit scary but usually only because of the power she has. Very headstrong and cocky sometimes but does stop at a dime if madara tells her to. Wheither she admits it our not she care's if sasuke dies. Very smart in battle.

{ps. i was on a another Rp and haveing 3 characters is not always a great idea, it gets very confuseing for other users and even the person who is createing them. Personally i would only do one but 2 is fine also.}
last edited over a year ago
trust me i would be able to keep up!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
we are makeing the rules right now
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
big smile
Kewl!
wats the goin to be??
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
Sounds like a pretty cool spot but cant find it,cici.Can u add a link or somethin' plz!?
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
Oh,silly me,u haven't made it yet,well create it,i'll join
same here!!!! send me the link in a message so i dnt forget or cant find it!!!! thanx a million!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
link theres the link