Naruto How mny ninja does it take 2 do this?

Hidanfan posted on Jun 22, 2009 at 12:10PM
ok..we no some ninja can b dumb [a little akatsuki can b thrown in there not all of em r the sharpest tool in the shed] so how many ninja does it take 2 screw in a light bulb?[c theyre drunk..thats dumb!my point proven lol *walks away*]
ok..we no some ninja can b dumb [a little akatsuki can b thrown in there not all of em r the sharpest

Naruto 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
LOL
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­ITA­CHI­'S ACTUALLY SMILIN' & HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw,how many nins does it take 2 screw a lightbulb,hmmmmmmm.......*gets a brain fuse*
What do u think?!
Hey,i got a headache thinkin' it out so y don't v ask Shikamaru,he's a genius.XD
LOL
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!ITACHI'S ACTUALLY SMILIN' & HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
laugh
OMG!i was gonna post that picture!but i love them in the pic i posted cause they make me laugh ^^ *giggles* look at kakuzu XD Kisame's head band says:drunk.i love it XD
LOL!!!!!!!Noticed just now..
Hey,i just got the answer........hidanfan,..the drumroll plz,cuz this is a genius talkin'.The correct answer,imao,is............ONE!!!!!!!Well,I­tac­hi-­san says one so the annswer must b 1.What do ya think?!
laugh
hmm...well that doesnt count..Kisame is his slave >> O_o but...if i had 2 do this:how many tobis does it take 2 do it....my friend gave an answer:2 tobis..Me:how? Friend:1 2 b on the ladder w/ the light bulb in his hand holding it up 2 socket me:ok..whats the other 4? Friend:2 spin the ladder Me:*laughs* ok that was pretty funny ^^ *mumbles*:good thing rusty aint here O_O
hmm...well that doesnt count..Kisame is his slave >> O_o but...if i had 2 do this:how many tobis does
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD­XD!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Yeah,Rusty might kill us......i mean kill u.LOL
Thats real supportive!if she comes...we share the blame!XD
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
ummmmmmmmmmm if they are drunk then they wouldnt be able to screw in a light bulb, if they were sober and tobi was tryin then you would need one other person, but if it was anybody else in akatsuki it would only take one!!!!
TY!!!!!!!!!!*bows b4 undeademperor1* ty ty ty,u have figured out the riddle!^_^
lol!!!! your welcome!!!!!!!
Hey,HEY,2 THINGS I GOTTA SAY:
1.okay,hey,i tried 2 figure out da riddle2 sooooo,dont i get some credit 4 that & rn't u goin' 2 boew down b4 me?!?!?!jk
2.Whoa!Bout da rusty part,when she gets here...........EVERY MAN 4 HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
over a year ago cici746454 said…
all of them maybe all the characters in the show lol
i dnt no why she went off like that no message i wrote was directed towards her so idk!!!!
huh?!what r u talkin' bout?!
ur sasuke haters forum!!!!
OK!lets go check out the scene and c what happened *goes 2 sasuke forum*
aheigaevbhipvaybpadflihbgahoebgpahuevvg RANDOM TYPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dnfkjsdgkjdfbgkjsdksbgiljsdagbjksdhgjisdgi­ksa­dhn­glj­dua­hod­iht­grh­toh­asi­pfh­nkj­;sg­;sj­hfk­shg­ljk­fht­aou­hdj­djs­djf­jnl­kfg­ksd­hfg­kjh­oif­hoi­fhy­ojg­uyf­wie­jgp­odf­nlk­blk­jgt­tou­rhj­pof­pkh­gl;­kah­gli­fh;­flj­hnl­khg­oih­gio­rhg­ikh­nfs­xfh­kno­kbn­kjb­njb­gjd­gho­ihg­ifh­goi­khg­okd­hno­kdf­hbo­kjg­hoh­szg­kha­sig­hkd­ng;­lKs­ssl­sll­dlk­gok­afp­[OU­CON­WIY­98W­QHO­IhJ­GF;­LKE­RJG­LKa­ho[­ONE fghdfjkgdjfghirehiurhupoihgijfhgilfhifdhgf­hgo­ufd­ghp­odu­fhg­pdu­ogh­pfu­gfu­igf­udf­hgd­hfh­fdh­jit­hue­oit­bwy­zsd­cv,­xsv­tsw­ety­iop­[ou­ytw­sdr­tfg­hnj­mkl­u87­6e4­oiu­ytr­e67­8wp­;lo­uhy­dfg­vhj­nkm­,l.­;sf­vgh­jn;­/'w­ert­fyu­hio­p[]­908­7t6­5ed­rty­uio­[;'­jhy usertyuiop6tr597uik7kmgtroliuyt89ioikuytty­uio­gbn­nhg­fds­qrt­fyh­uji­kuj­hyt­gfr­der­tyu­ikj­hgf­rdk­mjh­toi­uyt­ryi­utr­etu­iof­oyt­yot­rew­red­w3s­ewq­sxd­aqw­suy­hgt­hjf­ghu­ieg­heh­goi­hgo­ief­hgo­iwe­fhg­oi[­whu­jhv­wsh­okj­dfh­goj­dhn­v ;xcnbopjsdfhyg[0sodjgvnlkdfhnfo[ihgspdofvn­dfl­khb­k;d­fjo­hgv­'pd­sng­l;k­fdh­glk­xnv­lvc­kbh­g9i­chn­sir­eov­ubi­;la­dgv­bf;­jis­dbj­uaG­IUs­dgf­jkd­b nmnzdjkfgjiawbg,mcxz vkjxchfdhgjkzdfnbl;kjzhb;kjsdhglkng lkhg;aslgkhlkf;mnas]]'LKN.,Kkdfnsdkjghsalk­jhg­l;K­HG'­k]H­khk­lhn­cdj­djj­dfl­vkj­hvh­fkg­h;'­Iaw­p[
]wlefkliboiHEFwiaokn zkgohgoihn'oikihj[pfiho[rgpoej lkv;yojdgfndjkghjkdfzagklfjgh;jkdsafg;agfi­usg­ifg­vio­dhg­ori­iri­rl;­sal­kQp­okw­k,p­[ po ]k[.pjiejcffrrroiueeoipqpwoiqpoqpwopqoapal­klk­jas­kjx­zcb­xch­bdd­fse­rkl­rel­.,.­../­/.;­;pi­oou­iui­ytt­rre­sds­dfg­dxf­vju­hng­bhj­nmk­cfc­fnj­mkm­kbh­cfs­ddh­[['­';.­,lm­knf­gvx­dsu­jik­okp­;ko­hnf­gqa­wse­dhn­fcd­fgu­hjj­hkk­lkj­bhf­csd­sad­fjh­kl;­'[p­[op­yud­dff­gfg­csd­dhh­fbs­dkj­gvn­kad­hgo­itu­ear­hgi­pot­hsp­dfi­uha­dfi­pgu­ioa­oij­goi­sdf­hgd­soi­fjg­nPO­YPI­ASD­GSP­[DL­FJH­OID­SFH­POH­JSP­]OH­GO[­ISk­hgp­oie­ghf­[ih­fg'­a;g­ho[­dh[­pp[­phg­iod­hgl­gho­pai­gho­fg]­ahj­psa­hjp­]ao­j]l­hb[­iya­o[j­g[;­khw­epi­ngl­vdk­nhl­ksh­[oi­ahd­p[p­sdh­gap­i[a­[pj­yop­gkn­hlk­mnh­lkh­no[­iha­[po­hg[­psh­y[p­khp­]zf­ho[­oj[­phj­adk­;an­]uo­apt­oh[­upy­ijy­jbj­lyt­klf­d;k­ldf­kfl­;kl­k;s­dfg­mnf­ncf­m;;­,sz­szv­gjg­hmx­km,­mjk­l;k­mjn­b,z­sqc­fm,­k.l­llt­yk,­kb3­456­789­0-g­vbn­456­6tf­rt3­412­887­[-7­895­76w­eyx­cfx­day­45e­r78­5r7­853­6sg­ftw­743­780­uyg­hw3­4e6­hhh­dfs­dhf­gh.­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.NA­RUT­O DID IT!!!!!!!!*runs away*
NARUTO DID IT!!
lol!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
kfjhkghkgjfhkgjhkjfghkjglkhjgkhjlgkhlkfd;l­hkj­f;h­lfg­hkl­jsf­ghk­l *waz bored*
yay!!!!!!