Naruto Teammate And Rival!!

undeademperor1 posted on Jun 21, 2009 at 12:40AM
if you had a choice for a teammate and a rival who would they be?? ............random question i no but i was wondering who everyone else would pick...........

Naruto 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
i would pick shikamaru as my teammate and konkuro my rival only because he is so cool i wanna be like him!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
big smile
Hm,it would b....Iruka![i dont care if he's a sensi the kids get annoying,iruka donsnt!]and my enemy would b Temari,i think she is really cool and b really hard 2 beat in a fight
i agree and i like youre team i would mind haven iruka he is smart experienced and he is very understanding good choices!!!!
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
blush
i want Deidara,my teammate & my rival & my other teamate........itachi!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
hmm.... my teammate would be itachi and rival would be nagato......
good picks!!!!
mischievous
hmm,but if that didnt work...Hidan teammate!and....Kakashi rival [if i was evil the 1st is if im good =P :P i think ahead just incase....]
lol!!!! smart!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
my teamate would be minato and my rival would be madara
NICE!!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
My teammate would be Kiba and my rival would be madara. I hope it would a friendly rivalry because i would be died if it wasntXD
i like that team and rival.
rusty,dont go blind fury on madara if he hurts you...that gets you no where *i look at pein* i broke his arm 7_7 how evil he is...
lol
im not kidding whatch..hey pein! *pein sees who called his name a runs away* me: what has evil come to......
0_0 walks away for hidanfan hides behind pein im scared......
over a year ago Yuuki_Himura said…
lol My team mater would be Dei-Dei and rival would be Hidan. ^^
nice!!!!
well,me and hidan,against you and dei-dei...this'll go well >:) XD
well its one rival not two and another i dont like Deidei so i wouldnt team up with him but Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kankuro, Asume, Kakashi, Hayate ,Iruka, Minato, Shikaku, Inoichi, Choza, Choji, Kiba, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Pein, Shino, Neji, Hinata, Temari, Kurenai, Anko, Jugo, Suigetsu, Gai, Rock lee, Kimimaru, Kidomaru, Tayuya, Sakon/Ukon, Zabuza, Haku, Zetsu, & Kakuzu!!!! those are all legitimate Teammates for me (including Hidan but you already picked him)!!!!
my goodness O_O that was alot of names...
lol i no thats just the characters i accept on my team i prolly left out a few names but thats the majority of them if not all of them!!!!