Naruto Funniest character & moment in naruto/naruto shippuden was?

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 05:55PM
We all know bout the copy ninja,Kakashi but who's the clownish ninja >^..^<

Naruto 324 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-324 of 324

over a year ago cici746454 said…
thats why they porbly look alike then(mojo and joey)
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
I'm confused,they both look the same but really cuteeeeeeeee
Heres my cat..okay maybe its not my cat but isn't it soooooooooooooooooooooo cuttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee
Btw,okay so the lil' one who some1 was picking up or something was Joey..& the other was Mojo or Marley...or yea the other one?!hmmm...& who's hand was that,the one picking up Joey?!oo..im confused
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
laugh
The picture of the big kitty on other pg is Mojo,that was my hand (i think,might've been my step-father's hand...) and i know,they are cute ^_^
^___________^
dang i didnt even post the pic
Okay,wow,u sure got alot of cats....any dog?!oh yea,i remember.Nice pets,nice pets
If i get a really hairy cat/dog..im dyin' its hair black & givin it itachi hair....i thought of getting a dog & naming it Tobi...............hmmm...i wonder if Rusty's oaky with that?!
i bet she doesnt care
oh,i bet she does....where is she by the way
You guys havent been online much :(
All 4 of you,u rusty,Hidanfan & Hinata..weird?!
Well,Hidanfan has been..now..b4 *shrugs*
so school started?!nah...ahhhh...school a.k.a THE ULTIMATE FISHMARKET
yea we do have shcool know so yea im not on during the day anymore i might get on in the morn if i get a chance and i dont stay up that late sooo yea.....
:(((
That's sad
*sigh*
It won't be much fun
well get on at like 9 or 10 central time (USA) and i will be on
i guess,im tired
The new manga,glad it came out early,hmph
Ugh..im bored
Well,no1 can blame you,you might not be the only one,ofcourse
okay,so like here's a joke
Itachi:You lack hatred
Sai:Well,you lack penis
Everyone:*sweatdrops*
Itachi:......
i dont think itachi lacks pen- *blushes*
yea,wel not my joke i got this 4m somwhere some time ago but yea,what you come up with can make EVERYONE type 'lol'
weird..nah,not weird
Lol!I didn't know that about itachi *sweatdrop* Don't kill me for saying that ^_^'
zzz
its 1:00am..gotta sleep..i'll get you,marianna...1st thing in the mourning..wait 4 me :)
Itachi doesn't lack anything..well almost,the good stuff anyway
I'll chop of you're beautiful bloody neck tomorrow,hmm?! ^__^
Hidan!*runs to hide behind hidan* Otaku scared me!Hidan: jez.... Not again!!!!!Me:sorry,but she is fuckin scary!Hidan: i know,she is a syco with a prupose,usually i respect that..but now im pissed,you wake me up from my nap for this bullsh*t!?Me:yep...hidan:..ugh,im on it..*hidan gets up and walks up to otaku* otaku:....move..Hidan: want fries with that?...me: he must reallllly be tired... hidan:..nope,i just do that to be an ass ^_^ me:.......Well it worked,your a biger ass than you were two mins ago...
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
HEY!!!!!! I missed a lot.. I haven't been on for some times! Anyone missed me? I guess no one... Anyway, what were you guys talking about?!?!
Yay!!!*hugs Hinata1994* :3 Hidan is being weird..(what's new?..XD) lol how are you?
hey hinata....

DaNgErGaNg
*hugs back Sincarra* Hey!!!!! I missed you!!!! I am nearly not fine! lol, And if Hidan is being weird, you could always take him to Canada! *Hidan glared at me* me: .......*glup*....... You know, I'm being weird too... I am afraid of Hidan now.. I mean, I don't usually get scared by him.. And it all started, four nights ago, he stabbed me in my nightmare! Hidan: I did? *hide behind Sincarra* me: of course, you did. Don't tell me you don't remember that! Hidan: -_-' She really did gone insane...
And hey there, Otaku... Are you okay? You seems umm.... down...
A fanpop homecoming present for you, akatsuki_otaku! (I think you already have that pic, but for you ^^)
A fanpop homecoming present for you, akatsuki_otaku! (I think you already have that pic, but for you
welll thats a nice pic i love the backround to it sasuke on itachis back..........cute
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
Madara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was in the anime and not as tobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am soooooooo happy =] his voice was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*fangirl moment*
over a year ago HidanLuva said…
Lol...jez..So much fangirls who faint or have fangirl moments.. very odd.. no offense i don't have "Moments"...*shrugs* but i sure shrug alot...lol and i put alot of dots...and it's usually 3... jez... i feel ubber weird cause of all the:... ...hmm, Madara looks down...
Lol...jez..So much fangirls who faint or have fangirl moments.. very odd.. no offense i don't have "M