Naruto How To Delete A Forumn

rusty746454 posted on May 25, 2009 at 07:58AM
yea giovannimtz made me feel quilty.......soooo i was just wondering how in the heck do you delete this {before i change my mind haha} i can figure it out.
yea giovannimtz made me feel quilty.......soooo i was just wondering how in the heck do you delete th
last edited on May 27, 2009 at 08:07PM

Naruto 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
haha i love that picture and i dont know why but she rolled over a bit and all her fat just speard out and she looked like a cow haha
haha i love that picture and i dont know why but she rolled over a bit and all her fat just speard ou
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
crying
NO RUSTY DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE YTIMES A BILLION! YOUR MY BFF ON FANPOP!(to me) PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OO!
heart
NO RUSTYDONT LEAVE! PLEAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU! PLEASE TINMES 1 SILLION! YOUR MY BFF ON FANPOP(TO ME) PLEASE DONT LEAVE!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
worried
rusty noooooo
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
cool
Nice speech!you sound realy awesome! well, where ever your goin be yourself!
over a year ago sakono said…
sad
Y ?! u dont have to leave do u ?!!!!! y!?
crying
IDK! *I GUESS I HAVE TO FIND A NEW BFF ON FANPOP! *SIGH* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STAY! ANYTHING! I BEG YOU!
over a year ago siriusgirl said…
hmmm... too bad...
last edited over a year ago
angry
DONT SAY THAT MAKE HER STAY!
.....giovannimz.....ugh.....YOU ARE MAKEING THIS SO HARD HAHA! you are my bff but....but.....i dont know what about every week? {maybe} ugh.......CURSE YOU GIOVANNIMTZ AND YOUR GUILT TRICKS!
.....giovannimz.....ugh.....YOU ARE MAKEING THIS SO HARD HAHA! you are my bff but....but.....i dont k
crying
RUSTY STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHO WILL I TALK TO ALL THE TIME:?????????>???????STAY! I REALLY WANT YOU TO STAY! IF YOU LEAVE THEN *SOB TIMES MILLION!*(CRYING)please stay!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO RUSTY!
giovannimtz re-read the post......haha
angry
HEY! JUST DONT LEAVE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i am not leaveing.....i guess i didnt make that clear did i.....opps haha sorry
laugh
YAY!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
big smile
yay rusty
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
smile
^^ she cant b on alot thats all she is busy w/ non fanpop stuff ^^
told me herself..so shely b on just not as much as she use 2....ul still c her so im happy shewas my first fan ^^wow rusty finds cool pics..4th hokage..very cool ^^ =D =P
thank you hidanfan long time no see =]. I love your icon to. Has anyone read the latest manga? wow i was mad when they didnt make 'you know who' the hokage.